Author Topic: New Chars  (Read 1283 times)

Offline TwistedSorrowzz

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 36
  • The one and only Pongo
    • RonnoBoy
    • Faline
    • TheBlairWiitch
    • View Profile
New Chars
« on: October 24, 2016, 06:20:00 am »
                                                                                              -CHARS-
I'm trying to think of new chars, But I don't know if I should since I have like 20 chars already. What do you guys think? Should I make more chars for the fun of it? Or not confuse myself.

-NAMES-
Also, I'm really bad with names, And I mean. Really bad. I name all my chars one thing *cough*Apache*cough* So if someone could give me some super random names good for mostly black wolves and light cream coloured felines that would be great!
On leave.
Information Regarding Wirhonte
http://i.imgur.com/Sm35ntA.png

ArcticGalaxy

Re: New Chars
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2016, 06:31:57 am »
Eh, I have friends that have full rosters of characters so if you want more than 20 characters go for it. xD

As for names...well I'm also terrible with them, so I usually go onto name sites. xD

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2016, 08:45:08 am »
What I like to do is make my own closed species for a new character - it allows true creativity for me instead of just sticking to common animals, as there's only so much you can do with the FeralHeart models, so I like to evolve my ideas around them and perhaps make lion/wolf hybrids. Maybe even try making creatures from Myths & Legends like manticores and leviathans.

Some name ideas:
Male:   James, Alistair, Alexandr, Alec, Jace, Asmodeus, Zachary, Nathaniel, Magnus, Clarence
Female:  Clary, Isabelle, Lucy, Verity, Emily, Carolina

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline Aclediptus

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 48
  • Where are the Almond Doughnuts
    • aclediptus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2016, 05:44:53 am »
I'm not usually the one who makes and keeps a lot of characters in my arsenal since I run out of ideas of new designs quite quickly. That being said, if you have some planned, just go ham!

I happen to be a person who likes to make up names and labels,
Here they are, in no particular order:

Koultok, Topoha, Sikue, Hitu, Saanev, Lith, Signus, Rommel, Narmaah, Kapok, Tomoho, Ihlda, Olin, Apith, Ichztuk, Ramund, Illum, Kabeth, Punt, Liphen, Yenub, Ubistu, Breynaischazarde, Sanguinius, Ropeth, Pintu, Lamberda, Sahndahrd, Valdar, Rapaka, Tohopka, Wirhonte, Ynnvsky, Ratu, Gartovskei, Imbiscus, Upert, Sinovia, Haribius, Hangli, Jassepothe, Zontage, Qingliu, Huwaileng, Rengshi

I think they're too weird, though.

Currently retired floof

Find me on discord: Aclediptus#7160