Author Topic: Chief Noir of Oluele Jerene *Updated in Recent Reply*  (Read 1692 times)

Offline lillyp03

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
Chief Noir of Oluele Jerene *Updated in Recent Reply*
« on: October 27, 2016, 04:35:36 am »
Edit: Gonna also fix where it doesn't line up and fix some enlarged areas as well! :D
 Decided to redo a preset I did for this handsome character of mine, because I kind of rushed it and, the group he's in requires some form of tribal marking. [Still a WIP group but it doesn't have to have a preset, just make it's mentioned in rp, etc, etc] Anywho so, I got a bit creative and this happened, but I love it so much. Also gonna redo his face and chest markings too. Enjoy!

« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 06:45:34 pm by lillyp03 »

ArcticGalaxy

Re: Chief Noir of Oluele Jerene
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2016, 04:48:38 am »
Holy crap that design! This is so gorgeous! I literally had my breath taken away. Great job!

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2016, 06:51:22 am »
Amazing work :O This must've been hard to make. I love the gold
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2016, 03:06:26 pm »
I absolutely love this preset! The colors and designs are so gorgeous!<3 Amazing job with this!
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2016, 03:17:45 pm »
I love the design. It really stands out. Good job. :3

Offline lillyp03

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2016, 06:45:06 pm »
Edit: As said below, with the whole 'The newly appointed Chief will stain the fur from their left paw to shoulder to show their dedication and patience', etc. Well, I forgot to write this in but, the Chief's may have a friend/wolf aid them in staining their fur the way they'd like in any design. [For the sake that realistically you can exactly reach that high up on your shoulder, but the pack is semi-realistic since we're wolves staining our fur/ practicing religion, etc therefore, making it so ONLY the Chief staining their fur which I believe would be impossible to do since you'd wouldn't be able to reach that way that it'd go under semi-realistic to unrealistic. So yeah! :D 

@All, thank you all for your lovely comments! I do appreciate the feedback and now, since the preset is 99.9% complete, I'm going to reveal some photos of what I plan on having for my new group this character is leading.

The Chief of the group will be able to stain the fur from their left paws to their left shoulder to show their dedication and patience for the group as they enter their rank as the Chief. I will make other things like this for the other ranks but, the main thing EVERY member will have/get done upon joining is being marked with the phoenix symbol as Noir shows below. The three dots represent the 3 high ranks and he has them all which identifies him as the leader of the group. The small paw prints will represent on a member the amount of litters they've had. Noir here, has never had a litter IC but, I'll show it off to see how it looks. I'll also recommend when the group is up that you should have bigger litters than ones with 2-3 pups just so you don't have a crap ton of paw prints surrounding your phoenix mark. Just to keep things look clean. The phoenix mark can be placed anywhere on the body besides private regions, the left shoulder to paw and, on the face. This might change as I make up the other markings for the other higher ups but, overall the first things will stick. So, enjoy and Oluele Jerene will be open to the public soon, just need to finish the site but, during that time I am in fact accepting A FEW members early so they may make their profile and get a rank, as well as get their bio done on the site before the launching.
If you wish to join during this time period please whisper Chief Noir [MorningSkies] Within feral-heart. :D

Enjoy the screenshots!

[Note] The preset/markings need some fixes as I said originally such as making things line up and, making them look less blurry/fuzzy in some areas.

Anywho, hope you enjoy!
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 06:50:51 pm by lillyp03 »

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
Re: Chief Noir of Oluele Jerene *Updated in Recent Reply*
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2016, 12:17:06 am »
Ooh, I love the update. Looks amazing ^^

And you're welcome, you deserve many more compliments! :)
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.