Author Topic: Need help with presets  (Read 812 times)

Offline CosmicFang

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Need help with presets
« on: November 02, 2016, 06:01:25 pm »
So I edited and made my own preset, by opening the preset in photoshop and coloring it the way I liked. But when I get onto feral heart two users said they couldn't see me and told me to like save the preset as a web link or something and put it in my bio for people to download, is this true? or does it just work idk... I can see the preset when i'm playing though

Offline TwistedSorrowzz

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 36
  • The one and only Pongo
    • RonnoBoy
    • Faline
    • TheBlairWiitch
    • View Profile
Re: Need help with presets
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2016, 08:10:31 pm »
Yes, People have to download the preset to see it, An example.
Say you made a lion preset. People have to download it to see it, otherwise they either see a normal un-edited lion, Or just a marshmellow. Hope this helps.
On leave.
Information Regarding Wirhonte
http://i.imgur.com/Sm35ntA.png

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
Re: Need help with presets
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2016, 08:25:31 pm »
What you need to do is go into Preset Maker and export it. You may have already done that considering you saw your preset yourself ingame outside of preset maker. The file will be in the "presets' folder and will be called "CosmicFang_#.fhp" where the # is the preset folder number. That .fhp file is what other people need to see your preset.

Now, I recommend making an account for MediaFire. You'll need to upload the .fhp to mediafire and that'll be where you can share whatever link it uploads to to your friends.

Extra tip: (optional) Use tinyurl and copy/paste the mediafire link into it so it will create a smaller link for you to share with your pals. A bit easier to put the smaller url in your bio anyway ^^
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.