Author Topic: How did you stumble across Feral Heart?  (Read 8990 times)

Offline Pearbear

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • shout-out to all the pears
    • pear-the-bear.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
Re: How did you stumble across Feral Heart?
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2016, 03:07:30 am »
When I was about 11, I was obsessed with animals because I thought they were so interesting & cool. I used to ONLY play games that I could be an animal, haha. I would Google 'fun animal games' constantly & that's pretty much how I found Feral-heart.
I thought it was SO COOL when I first downloaded it, & I was so excited to explore the new world.

My memorable moments of early Feral-heart for me is... starting drama, to be honest.  :-[ {dun dun dunnn~} Hahaha. A bit embarrassing, but I've learned to laugh at my mistakes. I remember joining a warrior-cat clan group & me & this other girl would constantly fight over this boy kitty we both had crushes on, hahaha. I mainly have memories of that group. Although I was a dramatic little rascal back then, it still makes me really happy to think back to my early days! :)
Signature by myself. In-game user is Pearbear
http://pear-the-bear.deviantart.com/

Offline Kouvinxx

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • TKC for life!
    • http://kouvinxx.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2016, 08:06:54 pm »
I stumbled across FeralHeart through WolfQuest. My, uh 'pack' told me about it. I decided to give it a shot. I didn't have a great experience when I first joined but I carried on playing anyway. I stayed rather hidden, role-played by myself. I was and still a very nervous and shy person. After a while I met my best friend. We instantly clicked, it was great. We still talk and are currently planning on meeting each other in real life soon!

My most memorable moment will be when I joined TEC, now TKC. I was so excited to join and I felt so welcome. I soon became a higher up within the group. I adore them, they're now family to me and I wouldn't be able to live without them!<3

Offline TwistedSorrowzz

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 36
  • The one and only Pongo
    • RonnoBoy
    • Faline
    • TheBlairWiitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2016, 10:28:45 pm »
How did you stumble across Feral Heart?
I came across Feral Heart by talking to some friends on Roblox, We were talking about a new game coming up and ended up talking about FH; I'd never heard of it and decided to check it out; I'm glad I did!

What was your input when you first joined?
When I first joined I found it quite simple to find where I was going; I didn't feel confined to stay in one area. I explored different places and met many nice people.

What were some rememberable moments? (Friends made, becoming popular, etc.)
Some of my favourite moments were sitting and talking with friends; And still is. I met most of my friends by just messing about in local chat; The community of FH is one of the most supportive I've seen.
On leave.
Information Regarding Wirhonte
http://i.imgur.com/Sm35ntA.png

Offline Vwang

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2016, 12:00:20 am »
I found it through wolfquest and some other things i forgot about. It looked so cool. I always floated around but it gives me memories. that urges me for the old maps (sowwy)

Offline Bread

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Trash
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2017, 05:51:31 am »
I believe I stumbled across FH while browsing Youtube in late 2012 or 2013 since then I've made multiple accounts that I've forgotten the passwords of. But when I first found this game I was thrilled! I've had so much fun over the years. I've had some pretty great moments. I remember one time I made a character called "Egg" when I got my first item pack. It was literally just a giant egg. But I would normally go to old bonfire and just sit on people, normally goofing around. I didn't do too many roleplays. But once I made a pretty cringe worthy warrior clan, it only had like 3 people in it including me XD
Very lazy avatar by me | Trash | Henlo
I used to be Jellie-kins

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2017, 06:01:23 am »
How did you stumble across FeralHeart?
I found it while talking to Pongo (They're my friend), they kept going on about how you can RP and make so many new friends.
I wanted to sign up but I couldn't since the registration was open, but Pongo was able to give me their spare account.

I'm not really sure, I just sort of sat at Grounds and stared at some of the beautiful charas people make!

What were some rememberable moments?
I don't really have any yet as I only started playing a few week ago.
But I've had fun talking to people on the forums.

Avatar by byambyy | Signature by rykerclawss

Offline turtlies

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • loves to lurk
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2017, 06:11:47 am »
How did you stumble across Feral Heart?

Wanted games like WolfQuest, so I googled some 3D animal games. I was able to luckily register the first time I got on the site (this was in about 2012).

I thought it was incredible. Everyone was so friendly and talkative, and I quickly got sucked into some silly Bonfire stuff. And, naturally, got lost in South Pole. Multiple times.

What were some rememberable moments? (Friends made, becoming popular, etc.)

Honestly just all the dumb RP's and groups I joined, and the friends I made. Sadly I'm not in touch with most of the people I used to regularly hang out with on FH, but I do remember all of those good times I had.

he/him
bro what if i put my feralheart cave next to yours.. bro what if they only had one flattened bush mesh to lay on and we had to share... haha just kidding... unless...?

Offline Vwang

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2017, 06:27:22 am »
When i was 7 years old i was like "HEY LOOK AN  ANIMAL GAME, OMG IT HAS WINGS!!1!1!"
Edit: whoops I didn't know I already posted on this, ignore this thread XD

Offline barghosts

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • free pizza for life
    • chewgags
    • chewgags
    • coffeemo
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2017, 04:46:33 pm »
i vaguely remember how i found feralheart- through third party conversations i think?? but when i started playing FH it was like A Whole New World was playing in the background lmAO i thought it was the greatest experience ever. the controls were confusing, and my character creations weren't exactly the best (i still have my first FH character in my character list just to remind myself how far i've come in character designing). BUT BOY WAS I SCARED OF EVERYONE, i would always avoid getting too close to people because i didn't want them to get mad at me for invading whatever they're doing or just invading their space. ;v;
so i would mostly hang out at the adoption centre (RIP adoption centre you'll be mist), and then this one time my character was "adopted", person that adopted my character met a KH (great game) RPer who i befriended, and during those times we would RP quite a lot of angsty RPs (one of them still makes my heart ache to this day ;; )
the best part about this game? i met my lover through this game. it's been 2 years since the confession and i thank this game and the staff for making this game a reality. thank you for bringing us two together <3

KERMIT IT'S NOT A COOKIE

Offline Siarczek

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • Friendly Neighborhood Environmental Scientist
    • siarczek
    • siarczek-art
    • siarczki
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2017, 02:42:08 am »
I found out about Feral Heart through WolfQuest, I believe. If I remember correctly, it was when I was watching WolfQuest videos on Youtube and I saw a video about Feral Heart. This was in 2011.

I honestly don't have that many great memories from FH. I was never active in the community and just spent most of my time exploring or making maps, so I never really made any significant memories. Then I took a huge break in 2013 and only returned to the game in 2015, where I started becoming active in the community. I joined a group for the first time and then joined Unchained before it got disbanded. This was all during the summer of 2015, right after I graduated high school, and I was incredibly nervous about starting university- FH became an escape where I could forget about the world for a while. That was a fun time.

OCs | Art | [url=https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=62880.n