Author Topic: Seeking, Great Help.  (Read 1244 times)

Offline SereneSemblance

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • D'Arcy Ross
    • View Profile
Seeking, Great Help.
« on: November 07, 2016, 07:04:57 pm »
Hello I'm Tobi, been Alpha of many pack's, that did not succeed. With many names. But I've never gave up on my dream of leading a successful pack, and shall not any time soon.

Cough. Even if I've broke my computer for a second time in less than a year and cannot access the game it's self. Cough.

I'll be sure to lead a new pack but I'm currently seeking help. Help with anything actually. The pack I'm (and others) hoping to raise a pack of these standards;

| Most of all, Literate. You must have at least a grasp of this. Over 3 sentences long, in game and forum. |

| Maturity, You must, must, must be mature. Your life depends on it in this pack. As we will be dealing with gore, cussing, and violence. Though we try keep it at a limit. |

| Dedication, is a very high standard. You must be ready to give this pack everything. |

| Colour restriction, you must not have neon colours. Dark, mat colours are fine.

Eg: Red, Blue, purple ect. |

Those are some of the basic rules intended. I can't write much more as I am on a phone. Yet this is only half of what we request.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 07:06:53 pm by HyperTaco »
I'm,

Emotionally Hurt

Mentaly Hurt

Of Course I'm All

Offline TwistedSorrowzz

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 36
  • The one and only Pongo
    • RonnoBoy
    • Faline
    • TheBlairWiitch
    • View Profile
Re: Seeking, Great Help.
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2016, 11:48:44 pm »
Hello.
I am interested in joining your pack. It sounds very much like the kind of place I would like to be.
As for my literate level, I'm still working on describing on what my char is actually doing, rather than their surroundings.
My maturity level is very high. I'm fine with gore; To be perfectly honest I love gore. Cussing, I'm perfect with, and violence fits in the same place as gore for me.
The colours I use on my chars are what your requirements seek. I never use neon colours ( I find them oddly disturbing ) Most of my chars are either dark, Or a beige pelt with a few dark markings.
As you said, There are more requirements, So feel free to PM me them, Or just reply back.
Thank you.
On leave.
Information Regarding Wirhonte
http://i.imgur.com/Sm35ntA.png

Offline Chilled.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Heh, Look At The Hate
    • View Profile
Re: Seeking, Great Help.
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2016, 02:11:55 am »
Good luck, hope you get as much help you need and members!~