Author Topic: Jengi Tribes -- LOOKING FOR STAFF!  (Read 779 times)

Offline yourlocalcrow

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • they/them
    • View Profile
    • my deviantArt
Jengi Tribes -- LOOKING FOR STAFF!
« on: November 20, 2016, 01:22:27 am »

Welcome to the valley!
Enjoy your stay!

I see you've stumbled upon this thread! Judging by the title, I think it's safe to assume you're interested in running a group? Well, you're in the right place, because I'm currently searching for dedicated people to be on my staff team. I'm looking for six people who will be active both ingame and on our forum, know at least a little bit of how Proboards works, and are able to be contacted via Skype.

The positions that are currently open are as follows:
Leader of Laji, second in command of Laji.
Second in command of Rohkea.
Leader of Vesi, second in command of Vesi.

What will all the duties be? The various tribes' staff will all be in charge of creating names for a set of ranks that will be provided upon being accepted, as well as pick a camp for their tribe within their territory. A history of the tribe will be provided as well, detailing the behavior of the tribe. The tribes' staff will have to come up with unique laws for their tribe to follow that fit their behavior. For example, if a tribe is generally kind, a law may apply to excessive rudeness. Yes, certain laws like "Don't murder, fam," will be provided, but the staff will also have to come up with punishments for all laws. Staff will also have to come up with a seasonal plot for their tribe, and the outcome of it. This will be done collaboratively, as it's easier to come up with a plot when there's more people working on it.

Can I leave if it's more than I bargained for? In these early stages, yes, but you'll have to make sure that all of your work is saved, so whoever takes your place doesn't have to start from scratch. If it's after the group's been kicked off, no, unless you request that your character be killed off in the plot.

Yeah, all this is cool, but what's the roleplay? Glad you asked! The best way I can describe it is as a rip-off Warriors, but with cougars, lynxs/bobcats, ocelots, and house cats. There are four tribes, known as Jengi, that each have their own unique behaviors. I can't say that the lore and plot are any more interesting, although I'm doing my best to make this interesting and keep people tuned in. Hopefully, it won't be like suddenly starting to read in the middle of a book or series when new members join, but I can't make any promises.

Are there any non-staff roles open? Actually, yes there are! Although these ranks won't technically be open yet, each tribe will need a "council" of sorts within the high ranks, whose sole purpose is to advise the leader and second in command. I'll be keeping my eye open for people who might fit this rank, but you can't apply for it until all the staff ranks are full. ^^'

Still want to know more? I can't blame you! We have a WIP site that will have all work that's been completed so far. There isn't a lot done yet, but I've been doing my best over the past few days to get what I personally can done with my friend. Just look at what I've got done so far on the site and judge for yourself.
http://jengitribes.boards.net/

How do I sign up for this? Just fill out this forum! You can either reply to this thread with it or PM it to me. I'd prefer if you PMed it, but to each their own!
Species of character:
BRIEF summary of character's personality:
Experience running groups:
Any questions?:

Thank you for your interest! I hope to see you around!
« Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 07:03:47 pm by narwalpanda54321 »