Author Topic: Where and when do you guys roleplay?  (Read 3978 times)

Offline galaxy-drifter

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • ahhh
    • View Profile
Where and when do you guys roleplay?
« on: November 23, 2016, 06:28:56 am »
I can never really catch the time other people are on roleplaying, because there are only really about 100 people on FH. So, is this the norm or is it just the fact that I get on later in the day? And where do the majority of FH users even rp? I really only ever see people rping in Cherika, but even then, it's only a handful.

ArcticGalaxy

Re: Where and when do you guys roleplay?
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2016, 06:32:33 am »
It could be the time of day you get on that it may be a bit slower. And I usually see people rping in Cherika and Eastern Pass. But that's just from my experiences.

Offline TheExperience

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Been Busy
    • http://unfilteredart.deviantart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2016, 06:48:55 am »
I'm always eager to roleplay anywhere, but I mainly roleplay in Cherika Valley, around 8 PM CAT (to lazy to convert to other timezone).

Offline BlackSheWolf

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • I'm Xena !
    • blackshewolf666
    • View Profile
    • Discord
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2016, 12:17:07 pm »
Well, my pack roleplays in Cherika Valley. They are usually on late day, evening... Around 7:00 PM to 11:00 PM (Spain TimeZone)
Open MD if you need help!
Abre un MD si necesitas ayuda!

Offline TheOneAndOnlyy

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Winter has Come
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2016, 04:20:41 pm »
The lack of people roleplaying could most likely be apart of the fact that a very little amount of the roleplaying groups are mapless nowadays. I personally enjoy maps but it does prove to be a problem for those wanting to join a roleplay group but can't because groups are staying in their maps. However usually FH becomes the most busy during the weekends :D

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2016, 08:36:55 pm »
To be completely honest, I roleplay in personal and/or private maps. Either ones that I have made, or the abandoned ones from way back. It is simply because we (my group) have more of a connection with each other and there isn't any confusion with missing a message or two. Of course, we could roleplay within the group chat in public maps, but that's no fun since you can't see your character's mouth move. Sometimes, we may venture out into the public maps, perhaps to mingle senselessly as we do, but we seclude OOC to public maps only (or, in a party chat or if there isn't a whole lot of members on in the group itself). It may just be me and my freaky organization rules, or whatever, but I do as I do.

I am one for imagination, yes. I've experienced the pure imagination within public maps, then and now. I suppose that is what other roleplayers do with those areas, but I prefer to be located in a place that explains the surroundings more. Mayhaps I will stroll about the public maps and spit a few lines here and there on a loner/idle/personal character, but I prefer to be in  the world of an imagination with interaction.

As for the lack of roleplayers, there could be many aspects that have been said before me. Time, the amount of groups and their patrons that are online, whether or not they are mapless, and of course the group members' moods. As I said before, an entire group does and will not roleplay 24/7. There may be those few that want to finish a part of a story line or polish an idea off, but there is down time within a group. To have a group is to have friends, and friends cannot be serious all the time. It's just not human nature. :)

Well, there goes my tidbits. I hope I didn't ramble too much, that seems to be a habit of mine.
Cheers!
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2016, 09:13:42 am »
I usually roleplay whenever I find a nice group to rp with, though as of late I've been sticking with roleplaying with my own group in Seaside Grove.

in-game: hooli

Offline wolfy43412

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Aaa i'm bored
    • Wolfy43412
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2016, 11:28:30 am »
Usually in the morning for me, mostly at night as that is when most is on for me.
I don't know really, i roleplay where ever the roleplay fits best.

I usually roleplay not on school days cause i have school and stuff unless i'm really sick like right now,

Offline .Fallen-Kingdom.

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • One Step At A Time.
    • CatieBug9
    • CatieBug9
    • CatieBug9
    • KittyBug9
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2016, 05:03:37 pm »
There are usually people role-playing all over the place, but I know what you mean. Sometimes, depending on time zones, people can be hard to find.
I usually rp after school when I get home in Seaside or, on occasion, at the Kiwi Beach. :)

"Always remember, it has to be dark for the stars to appear."
I go also go by BugJuice in-game! Feel free to say hi!

Offline TwistedSorrowzz

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 36
  • The one and only Pongo
    • RonnoBoy
    • Faline
    • TheBlairWiitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2016, 12:07:13 am »
I don't really RP that much since my RP style is not acceptable in most groups. But when I do get accepted it's either Seaside Grove or Cherika Valley, And it's around 5-7pm UK Time.
On leave.
Information Regarding Wirhonte
http://i.imgur.com/Sm35ntA.png