Author Topic: Links and questions  (Read 996 times)

Offline SereneSemblance

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • D'Arcy Ross
    • View Profile
Links and questions
« on: December 19, 2016, 02:26:39 am »
Hello so as it's 6 days away until Christmas, I will be getting a gaming computer, as I broke my laptop. The PC will have windows ten but I'm confused will the brand or make of the PC effect the download link? What one should I chose and how do I download it, do I need anything else to download it? If so could you post below what.

Anyway as I said I'm getting a new PC I was wondering if anyone could get me the links to the items and markings as I can't find them. Thank you.

(Will a 24' screen effect the gameplay?)
I'm,

Emotionally Hurt

Mentaly Hurt

Of Course I'm All

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Links and questions
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2016, 02:31:18 am »
No; the type/brand of PC you purchase should not have a large effect on gameplay (although having a gaming computer should generally make everything work a bit faster and might even help prevent lag in the game). The brand you choose should not be any less incompatible than any other computer. I believe there was an issue with the Windows 10 update for the game some time ago, although I believe the problems revolving around the Windows 10 was fixed. Feral Heart should work the same as it did on your old PC.

If you would like the Legendary Markings, you can find them here! --> http://www.mediafire.com/file/ixwm166w5vp7ed8/Legendary+Markings+v4.1.zip

Legendary Items can be found here --> http://www.mediafire.com/file/necyiedage9hnne/Legendary+Items+v4.3.zip

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
Re: Links and questions
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2016, 02:48:08 am »
The problem Warriorstrike mentioned regarding Windows 10 and the game is fixable (I hope I'm thinking of the same one atleast). It has something to do with OpenGL based games on Nvidia video cards and is fixed by an upgrade of your graphics drivers which you will be able to do when you get your computer.

Warriorstrike already mentioned that the brand/model of the computer shouldn't affect gameplay. Nor should the operating system or the screen resolution. Whatever laptop you choose, you should be fine! :) And a 24" screen is pretty nice on a laptop, you should have a ton of fun with that one.

Congrats on the computer. If you have any questions about the laptop you may be getting, send me a PM. I may be able to answer a few questions for ya!
« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 02:53:20 am by MorgraWolf »
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.