Author Topic: Can't Log In!  (Read 2060 times)

Offline SavvyJackal

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Can't Log In!
« on: December 23, 2016, 04:32:04 pm »
Hey! I've been away for a couple years and I wanted to start playing again. The problem is, although I can access the forums, I can't access the game. I've reset my password already. Help? :/

EDIT: Also, yes, I have the "Play Game" tab open. Unfortunately, I have no clue what my old password was...
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 04:39:56 pm by SavvyJackal »

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
Re: Can't Log In!
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2016, 05:21:31 pm »
When you can't access the game, do you mean when you go in to the game, and you click "login" it comes up with a message saying "Username or Password is incorrect" (or something along those lines)?
doing what i feel like

Offline TwistedSorrowzz

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 36
  • The one and only Pongo
    • RonnoBoy
    • Faline
    • TheBlairWiitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2016, 06:18:02 pm »
The reset password option currently doesn't work. So I would wait until site work is finished until you change is, Since you can't remember your old password. Or you could contact a mod and they might be able to help.
You can find them here.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 07:03:31 pm by TwistedSorrowz »
On leave.
Information Regarding Wirhonte
http://i.imgur.com/Sm35ntA.png

Offline SavvyJackal

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2016, 07:00:14 pm »
When you can't access the game, do you mean when you go in to the game, and you click "login" it comes up with a message saying "Username or Password is incorrect" (or something along those lines)?
In-game, yes. On the "Play Game" tab, it does nothing when I press Enter. ;__;

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2016, 07:49:27 pm »
The "Reset password" is indeed not working. If you cannot access your old account, you may have to wait until regisration is back up.
RETIRED.

Offline SavvyJackal

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2016, 08:50:57 pm »
The "Reset password" is indeed not working. If you cannot access your old account, you may have to wait until regisration is back up.
Is it correct that they said they're "working on" registration as of June? That it's been closed since then? lol

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2016, 09:40:30 pm »
It is correct. / Razmirz has had to rebuild the registration from scratch.
RETIRED.

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2016, 11:38:56 pm »
Once the staff are able to open up the new Registration and fix the issues with the recovery systems, you should be able to change your password again. By the way, an account is automatically deleted after 18 months of inactivity - this can be your case.
Also, Raz has started working on the Registration in the past two weeks.

Quote from: warriorstrike
Back to what was said before, we weren't working on the Registration six months ago-- we were looking into it, considering the issue, evaluating, discussing. We have only been working on it physically during the past week. I don't know where people are getting this notion that we have been working on it since the patch, because this simply isn't true. We recognized the issue after the patch, but it is only recently things have been able to go into work.

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline ArsenicNitrate

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I'm struggling.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2016, 07:30:08 am »
omg finally someone with the same struggle as me! i have the new version downloaded but when i click the 'play game' tab on the homepage to log in, it just refreshes and does nothing. i haven't played in nearly a year and i resent my password and it hasn't been 18 months since i last logged in. i'm so confused right now on things. from what i'm getting, feral heart registration is down until further notice the play game tab is glitchy?
I need mental help.

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2016, 07:33:13 am »
omg finally someone with the same struggle as me! i have the new version downloaded but when i click the 'play game' tab on the homepage to log in, it just refreshes and does nothing. i haven't played in nearly a year and i resent my password and it hasn't been 18 months since i last logged in. i'm so confused right now on things. from what i'm getting, feral heart registration is down until further notice the play game tab is glitchy?

It would be best if you made your own thread next time, that way it's easier to know you need help. ^^

But as for your issue, you could always try using a different browser for the login tab. And registration is back to working again, and I'm rather sure that if it bugs, it wouldn't effect the login tab, but I may be wrong.