Poll

How do I fix it? XD

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: December 26, 2016, 07:53:56 pm

Author Topic: Game Crashing  (Read 665 times)

Offline Shatreen

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Game Crashing
« on: December 23, 2016, 07:53:56 pm »
Hello :)

So...yesterday I made myself a map on Feral Heart, and there was no problem, I made a video on it, etc. But like 3 hours later when I opened up the game and it loaded until I had to choose the Rendering Subsystem, and clicked okay and the game crashed there. I tried again, thinking it was my computer acting up again, but it crashed every time I went through the choosing, so I turned my computer off and back on, and tried again, but it kept crashing. So, I tried re-installing the game, but it still kept crashing.

It was kind of late, so I went to bed thinking my cp just needed some rest (to cool down or something) so it wouldn't keep that up, but it still doesn't work and I don't know what to do. :/

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
Re: Game Crashing
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2016, 08:22:27 pm »
Did you check the media particles folder for extra particles?  They sometimes duplicate when map making.  When they double it crashes.
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline Shatreen

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2016, 08:32:46 pm »
Oh, thank you Kuri!
(God why am I so stupid pls.)
Thanks for the help. Looked like I had to delete everything in there :/ Thanks again   :D

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2016, 10:22:30 pm »
Seeing as the issue appears to have been solved, I will go ahead and lock up this topic for you.

As a side note, there is no need to add a poll to your thread if you are not asking questions through them. Usually, the polls are best used for getting a score of opinionated inputs from other users on the forum, and I don't think there was really a need to add one. c:
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 10:24:07 pm by Warriorstrike »

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.