Author Topic: The Divisons  (Read 711 times)

Offline Quarterback

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
The Divisons
« on: January 14, 2017, 10:30:24 pm »
Salute my friend, I see you have checked out my thread; as you see I need a map made I do not make maps due to objects makes my FH crash additionally I'm not that creative in making maps. The information is below.

This map will require high detail.

How many maps: 1

How large: 25,000 - 30,000.

Type of Forest: Boreal (taiga) Forest

How detailed: Highly detailed.

The Terrain: I want mountains surrounding the map, while the center is mostly flat with some hilly areas.

How many camps: 8.

The first 4 Camps are large camps.
How many Dens needed: 10 - 12 in each camp.
Looks: It can be up to you, I would like the 4 camps to have differences between 'em.
Extras: I would like a statue to be at the entrances of all the camps, each statue being different. I would like the camps to be surrounded in mountains, like they are hidden in the mountains surrounding the map.

The last 4 camps are small camps - They are scattered along the map (1 in each pack territory)
How many dens needed: 4 - 5
Looks: Up to you.
Extras: No extras.

Extra in the map:
There is a meeting area in the middle of the map, I would like large rocks surrounding 4 rocks(For each Division leader) and large enough to fit the 4 packs.
There is 4 ruins in the pack (Picture: http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/elderscrolls/images/f/f2/Ruins_of_Bthalft1.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20111211001215) Like in the picture.

Please ask if this isn't enough information.

My In game user name is YouDontRegretMe