Author Topic: Preset Issues [Lock!]  (Read 917 times)

Offline forks

• tiny silverware enthusiast
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • icon by reudiart
    • soupforks
    • View Profile
Preset Issues [Lock!]
« on: February 15, 2017, 12:29:06 am »
Now that I've reinstalled FeralHeart I'm having a bit of trouble with my old presets.

I saved backups on the exports, presets, etc. folders on a flash drive but when I transferred everything over and hopped into the game, nothing showed up.

The colored images and the coding seem to be in check for my presets, but when I go to export the files in the preset maker the normal preset coloring appears instead of what's supposed to be there.

My mass markings aren't showing either...

I haven't been on FeralHeart for a while so it could be possible that I've just forgotten how something works ':) anyone notice an error?
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 12:43:17 am by .Echoz. »

signature by g0thic_vibes1

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: Preset Issues
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2017, 12:31:40 am »
What do you mean by "normal preset coloring"? You mean the default look with the orange/brown pelt?
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2017, 12:33:25 am »
I personally haven't noticed any errors of that sorts, Echoz, sorry to hear you're having troubles coming back! >u<
I don't know much about yer Presets but, check your coding again and make sure it's all in the right places. Also, for your Mass Markings, you should just drag the markings to markings, and markings.cgf to the main Feralheart folder to replace and re-log.

Sorry again to hear of ye' troubles, hope it's fixed soon!
<3
not active here anymore ♡

Offline forks

• Finest Floof
  • icon by reudiart
    • soupforks
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2017, 12:38:19 am »
@Kiki: Apologies for not elaborating - specifically the pre-colored preset files for presets 1 and 2 as well as the black/yellow for the rest. Even though everything seems to be in check in my folders, it's not showing up for me to export.

@Accailia: Looks like the .cfg didn't transfer over for the markings. I'm not sure about the material files for the presets, though, since it's been at least a year since I've had to read that >.< I'll look into it a little more ~

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2017, 12:40:24 am »
@Kiki: Apologies for not elaborating - specifically the pre-colored preset files for presets 1 and 2 as well as the black/yellow for the rest. Even though everything seems to be in check in my folders, it's not showing up for me to export.

@Accailia: Looks like the .cfg didn't transfer over for the markings. I'm not sure about the material files for the presets, though, since it's been at least a year since I've had to read that >.< I'll look into it a little more ~
Alright, good luck friend, PM me if you have any more issues with the markings!<3 I'll be glad to help or guide ye in le right direction.~ c:
not active here anymore ♡

Offline forks

• Finest Floof
  • icon by reudiart
    • soupforks
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2017, 12:43:02 am »
Thank you! I believe I've got everything all figured out. I'm no computer expert, that's for sure - especially after a long day, hehe.

This thread can be locked!

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
Re: Preset Issues [Lock!]
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2017, 12:59:59 am »
Glad that the issue was fixed! I'll be locking this now c:
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.