Author Topic: Fifty Shades Of Grey/Grey House - Map Needed!  (Read 1022 times)

Offline oClassicalEllie

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Fifty Shades Of Grey/Grey House - Map Needed!
« on: March 12, 2017, 02:35:33 pm »
I need map of Grey House from Fifty Shades Of Grey... Maybe someone can do it?  :P I don't want it simple, you know, I want some this rooms, included "red room", front doors, elevator etc? owo
« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 02:45:10 pm by NeKoTiNe »

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Re: Fifty Shades Of Grey/Grey House - Map Needed!
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2017, 02:53:21 pm »
Hmm, there aren't really any objects/meshes to meet the requirements of this map. Even if there were so, a sexually themed/adult materialed map wouldn't be appropriate for the likes of FeralHeart. However, the grey house itself without the 'red room' would be appropriate, as long as there are no inappropraite paintings/pictures of sorts.

Other than that, like mentioned before, there aren't any objects/meshes the meet the requirements of such a luxury place. Unless, you were to find objects and re-texture them to your best ability to match the textures/colours of the furniture inside that particular building. Maybe look around and see what you can find on DeviantArt, or maybe the Meshes board itself.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone