Author Topic: Steven Universe  (Read 1175 times)

Offline CosmoFursi

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 97
  • . steal my starbucks and i'll steal your soul
    • SSFireWolf
    • channel/UC4pX64nRbfEuRcBaNlVxlJw
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Steven Universe
« on: March 12, 2017, 09:40:48 pm »
honestly nowadays i'm terrified of posting threads here cause
usually they end up being locked, but oh well. if this ends up as
one of those things, then heck.

anyway, i searched on the discussion boarfd and found nothing steven universe related. let's change that.
now for a basic explanation on the show typed by me:

Steven Universe is a cartoon show hosted on Cartoon Network. It was created by Rebecca Sugar.

and blah now a copy-paste general description from a wiki i guess:

The series is set in the fictional Beach City on the Delmarva Peninsula on the American East Coast, where the Crystal Gems live in an ancient beachside temple, protecting humanity from monsters and other threats. Ageless alien warriors, they project feminine humanoid forms from magical gemstones that are the core of their being. The Crystal Gems are Garnet, Amethyst, Pearl and Steven, a young half-human, half-Gem boy who inherited his gemstone from his mother, the Crystal Gems' past leader Rose Quartz. As Steven tries to figure out his gradually expanding range of powers, he spends his days with his human father Greg, his friend Connie, the other people in Beach City, or the Gems. He explores the abilities passed down to him by his mother, which include fusion—the ability of Gems to merge their bodies and abilities to form new and more powerful personalities. (and many others, as added by me, fire/cosmo/whatever the heck people call me)

so, on that note, the questions here are basically:

~Who is your favorite Steven Universe Character?

~Who is your LEAST favorite character? (a rule applies here: do not hate on others if they dislike a certain character, please thank you.)

~What is/are your favorite song(s)?

~What are some of your favorite scenes?

WARNING: there may be SPOILERS here! please be wary if you do not want to be spoiled!

now then, my answers for my questions:

~Who is your favorite Steven Universe Character?
my #1 favorite character is Pearl definitely. she reminds me a lot of my own mom :3

~Who is your LEAST favorite character? (a rule applies here: do not hate on others if they dislike a certain character, please thank you.)
oh geez i don't even know. probably... ah geez i don't have one haha sorry

~What is/are your favorite song(s)?
It's Over, Isn't it?
Here Comes A Thought
Both of You
Full Disclosure
Stronger Than You
Peace and War (On the Planet Earth)
Strong In The Real Way

~What are some of your favorite scenes?
****SPOILERS AHEAD****
one of my favorite scenes is the battle between Pearl and Amethyst. i just think it brings out more of Amethyst's internal struggles and much more of her personality.
in the newest episode (as of the date i'm writing this), Room For Ruby, the scene where Navy betrays the three left me panting with laughter (not even exaggerating).
when we first see Lapis in Mirror Gem is one of my favorite scenes as well. mainly because of the part where Lapis says "I'm Lapis Lazuli, and you can't keep me trapped here anymore!"
in Ocean Gem, when Steven repairs Lapis' gem and we see her wings for the first time was always so beautiful to me.
and obviously the entirety of Catch and Release if i'm being honest :P

and woop something's gonna happen to get this thread locked but go crazy for now i don't know

Offline Vwang

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
Re: Steven Universe
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2017, 10:02:50 pm »
ILOVEIT
the most often used character i use is lapis
Favorite character is lapis
Least favorite.... ik holly acts like me but it oughta be her
Its over isn't it and uh Peace and love on the planet earth
My favorite is in Alone Together cause uh stevonnie was actually a great fusion owo