Author Topic: Some recommended Android Play Store puzzle games. (Free).  (Read 1498 times)

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Some recommended Android Play Store puzzle games. (Free).
« on: March 12, 2017, 10:19:32 pm »

I don't know about you guys, but I'm really into active puzzles and organised games. I rarely download games on my phone, but I've had a lot of fun with these games.

Wordalot - Created by MAG Interactive. This game is simply a picture crossword puzzle and has over 1,000 levels. The clues are in the pictures, if you haven't figured that out already. This word game is both elegant and simple, yet will challenge even the greatest word enthusiast.

Star rating (based on reviews): 4.5

Quick Game Play/Info Video

Rolling Sky - Created by Cheetah Games. Rolling Sky is a game that pushes the boundaries of your speed and reaction. The splendid 3D effect scene enables you to experience the imaginary traps and barriers. You basically drag the ball left or right to avoid all obstacles and try not to fall off the track. It sounds simple but you're all too wrong!

Star rating (based on reviews): 4.5

Two Dots - Created by Playdots, Inc. This game is what I had downloaded today, and it's highly addictive. You basically have different coloured dots, and you connect them up to earn points for the dots you need to earn points for. For example; there are green, blue and red dots, all shuffled. You need to get 50 red dots to move onto the next level. It does get quite tricky as the levels go by.

Star rating (based on reviews): 4.4

I suppose these are nice games to play if you're bored in bed, or maybe just switching through apps on your phone just for something to do.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

WaterMelons4lif

Re: Some recommended Android Play Store puzzle games. (Free).
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2017, 10:25:44 pm »
Ive heard about them :)

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2017, 12:01:05 am »
Sweet! Give 'em a go. Try them out maybe and you might just have something to do in those 'I'm bored' moments.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

WaterMelons4lif

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2017, 12:45:30 am »
I do love puzzles :) Ill try them im my free time , when Im not working on an IT server