Author Topic: The Age of Courage: A Multi-Group Warriors Roleplay  (Read 5075 times)

Offline FairyRing

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • TheMagicalFairyRing
    • View Profile
    • No Cats Land
The Age of Courage: A Multi-Group Warriors Roleplay
« on: April 11, 2017, 04:06:21 pm »

• Literate: a three sentence minimum with grammar and spelling to the best of your ability - Large posts encouraged
  • Realistic: appearances and behaviors of domesticated cats in reality with the obvious exceptions lined out by the books
  • Long-termed: we plan to keep this roleplay alive for a while to come
  • Active: Staff that login daily with daily members as well - two ative days a week minimum
  • Mapped: we are using the Serene Creek map pack made by Duckei
  • Sited: the link to our site is in the title above
  • Member Driven: each action your characters make sways the sandbox plot one way or another - Staff only provide things like weather, prophecies, natural disasters, etc.
  • Multi-Clanned: Two clans are open and accepting members, with three more planned to be developed in the near future.
  • High Ranks Open: various high ranks are available with leaders for future clans and groups needed.

Everyone is welcome to check out the site or visit us in-game! You can contact me here, the site, or on Feral Heart and I will be able to get back to you shortly on most days. Please feel free to ask questions and give feedback. If you'd like to join, you may fill-out the application below or find me in-game by friending me via my username; FairyRing. Please note that if you sign up on our website, we ask that you use your Feral Heart username as your site username.

Code: [Select]
[b]Feral Heart Username:[/b]

[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Character Gender:[/b]
[b]Character Age:[/b]
[b]Desired Rank:[/b]
[b]Desired Clan:[/b]
[b]Screenshot of Character:[/b]

[b]Roleplay Sample:[/b]
« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 06:40:28 pm by FairyRing »

Offline FairyRing

• Curious Wanderer
    • TheMagicalFairyRing
    • View Profile
    • No Cats Land
Re: The Age of Courage: A Four Clan Warriors Roleplay
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2017, 11:26:50 pm »
Update

Deputy and Medicine Cat have been chosen. However, those still wanting to play the rank of Deputy, Medicine Cat, and even Leader should keep an eye out, as we will be looking to add another Clan soon.

Also, our first Prophecy is on it's way, leading to whatever fate my bring. As with all plot related things, this prophecy will be member driven, but it is also roleplay wide. This means that all members will get to experience the action and have the opportunity to sway things one way or another. Join now before Starclan speaks to either take part, or simply sit back and watch things unfold.

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2017, 12:17:06 am »
Thought I should notify you that the link at the top of the page that leads to the site appears to be broken.

However, good luck with getting members ^^ Seems like a really organized and wonderful group to roleplay with.
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline FairyRing

• Curious Wanderer
    • TheMagicalFairyRing
    • View Profile
    • No Cats Land
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2017, 12:25:28 am »
Oh my, it certainly was. Thank you so much for pointing that out. It has been fixed and should hopefully work now without issue.

And thank you very much! I really appreciate the compliment. ^_^

Offline FairyRing

• Curious Wanderer
    • TheMagicalFairyRing
    • View Profile
    • No Cats Land
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2017, 03:41:43 pm »
Update

Alright, due to IRL problems occurring for our current deputy, they had to resign. We thank them very much not only for stepping up to the plate initially, but also for being straightforward when they realized they could no longer do as the position required.

However, this does mean we are currently looking for a deputy once again. Seeing as the current events can't progress smoothly without one, we'd really appreciate some quick replies to this position. If you are interested, either find me in-game, PM me on here or on the site, or fill out and post the form in the comments bellow.  There is also an application on the site that must be filled out for this position once you have joined the group, so feel free to go on and do that in addition to any of the above mentioned forms of contact.

Please keep in mind that if you are accepted as deputy, your chosen character will become leader in the near future. Do not apply for deputy if you are not willing to take on the responsibilities of leading a clan.

Thank you!

Offline GreekGod757

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • KungFuPandafan757
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2017, 08:37:24 pm »
Some questions.

First: what is your guidelines on character height? I know most prefer to keep their WC rp's height on the lower end, but there are some groups I've seen that use the middle of the height slider as the average height or have specific heights for certain ages for their cats.

Second: On the topic of rouges, kitty pets, and/or loners. If they supposedly had a past with a different clan, for the sake of convenience we'll say it was from a clan that has a territory that's a good travel away, would that be tolerable? Or would it depend on the circumstances, what their rank was, or just be left to what they are now?

Third: I noticed only one clan that seems to have any members. Will you be trying to get members for the other clans anytime soon?

Offline FairyRing

• Curious Wanderer
    • TheMagicalFairyRing
    • View Profile
    • No Cats Land
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2017, 09:46:50 pm »
Some questions.

First: what is your guidelines on character height? I know most prefer to keep their WC rp's height on the lower end, but there are some groups I've seen that use the middle of the height slider as the average height or have specific heights for certain ages for their cats.

Second: On the topic of rouges, kitty pets, and/or loners. If they supposedly had a past with a different clan, for the sake of convenience we'll say it was from a clan that has a territory that's a good travel away, would that be tolerable? Or would it depend on the circumstances, what their rank was, or just be left to what they are now?

Third: I noticed only one clan that seems to have any members. Will you be trying to get members for the other clans anytime soon?

Hello, GreekGod757!

For character height, we use the entire height bar, as there are no other species in the roleplay to have to compare to. This leaves maxed out characters as large, and the lowest point of the scale for kits, who can now be much more properly proportioned to their mothers. However, we definitely do prefer that members make their character's height within a reasonable accordance of its age.

As for a character history, I personally do prefer that members try to keep it within the clan they are in, instead of them having been in several clans before now, with each previous clan ending in some horrible or mysterious way. Although, there are no rules against previous clan affiliation so long as everything sounds appropriate, realistic, and will not drastically effect the current roleplay.

As of right now, Pebbleclan is the only open clan, as it is the only clan that exists in the roleplay. We have things being carried out to lead to the development of two new clans, however, so I do hope to have more options in the near future.

Offline GreekGod757

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • KungFuPandafan757
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2017, 12:05:25 am »
Hello, GreekGod757!

For character height, we use the entire height bar, as there are no other species in the roleplay to have to compare to. This leaves maxed out characters as large, and the lowest point of the scale for kits, who can now be much more properly proportioned to their mothers. However, we definitely do prefer that members make their character's height within a reasonable accordance of its age.

As for a character history, I personally do prefer that members try to keep it within the clan they are in, instead of them having been in several clans before now, with each previous clan ending in some horrible or mysterious way. Although, there are no rules against previous clan affiliation so long as everything sounds appropriate, realistic, and will not drastically effect the current roleplay.

As of right now, Pebbleclan is the only open clan, as it is the only clan that exists in the roleplay. We have things being carried out to lead to the development of two new clans, however, so I do hope to have more options in the near future.
Thank you for answering. I'd would also like to apply after having reading the rules again.

Feral Heart Username: GreekGod757

Character Name: Badgerclaw
Character Gender: Female
Character Age: 33 moons
Desired Rank: Warrior
Screenshot of Character:

Roleplay Sample:

Badgarclaw made her way back to camp after an average hunt, carrying a rather healthy squirrel in her jaws. She headed towards the elders den out of respect and passed by some of the younger apprentices. She only glanced at them out of the corner of her eye, holding an her usual annoyed expression before entering the den. Placing the kill in front of one of the elders in the back of the den, she waited for them to start eating before nodding and heading back out. Looking around the moment she was outside, Badgerclaw took in observance of the changing season and wondered briefly what was to come.

Offline FairyRing

• Curious Wanderer
    • TheMagicalFairyRing
    • View Profile
    • No Cats Land
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2017, 03:19:10 am »
Congratulations, GreekGod757! Your character, Badgerclaw, has been accepted. Please head on over to our website via the link in the thread title above and make an account when you have the chance. We ask that you make your site username and display name the same as your FH username. Once you have done this, please feel free to download the map. I will be sending you a friend request in-game, so be sure to keep an eye out for that.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and I look forward to roleplaying with you!

Offline FairyRing

• Curious Wanderer
    • TheMagicalFairyRing
    • View Profile
    • No Cats Land
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2017, 03:38:55 am »
A second clan has been added to the roleplay! Join Gorgeclan now and see what life might be in a clan not blessed by Starclan!

Also, keep your eyes open for the creation a third clan, as there are plans in the making to lead to it's development. Join now to be a part of the in-game action, as each member will get to experience it in their own way.