Author Topic: Bad Tokens?  (Read 2289 times)

Offline Ferhe

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Bad Tokens?
« on: April 15, 2017, 07:07:18 pm »
Maybe today I'm just having horrible luck with Feral Heart, but today I've struggled to log in which I resolved, and now I am getting bad tokens everywhere I go. Last time I had this issue with Feral Heart two or three years ago, I was banned the next day. Even though I haven't logged in for a bit, is my account seeking another future ban?
Sorry, I am quite paranoid when it comes to bad tokens. I'll re-install my Feral Heart game if I need to, but I'm on alert as of now.

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Re: Bad Tokens?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2017, 07:10:51 pm »
FeralHeart has just recently had a server issue to fix a connection/entrance issue within Cherika Valley and Eastern Pass. This could be due to a lot of people logging in at once, or trying to. Maybe come back in about 5 minutes, and if you're still getting the 'Bad Token' message, try resetting you character's location through the User Panel. If that doesn't work, and you're still getting the same message, just update here.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline Always.

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2017, 07:12:04 pm »
Same here!
At first, my game kept crashing. Then all of a sudden, everyone lost connection..

When I tried to log back in, it kept saying: ''Bad  token"

My friend could get in, but is now standing on a weird island with about 20 other players.. Theyre floating ;-;

Offline xXBulletProofXx

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖜𝖍𝖔 𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖔𝖉
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2017, 07:12:11 pm »
I'm getting bad tokens to and i tried to reset my home and it still wouldn't work :/

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2017, 07:13:16 pm »
Don't worry too much guys, it's not you, I believe Raz is just diddling around with a few things server wise. I'm sure it will be up and running again soon. Just to be patient.

Offline Ferhe

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2017, 07:15:32 pm »
FeralHeart has just recently had a server issue to fix a connection/entrance issue within Cherika Valley and Eastern Pass. This could be due to a lot of people logging in at once, or trying to. Maybe come back in about 5 minutes, and if you're still getting the 'Bad Token' message, try resetting you character's location through the User Panel. If that doesn't work, and you're still getting the same message, just update here.
It's actually been happening to me and all maps, but which may just be a poor connection with the server on my behalf. Sometimes this happens to me, and installing a new game fixes it instantly. I'll wait for a bit and play some OW, but I'll make sure to come back with a report on how my connection is doing, thank you!

Offline Bawfle

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2017, 07:20:17 pm »
Approached Raz about it and he said to give it time. If it's not working in the next 5-10 min, I'll try get an update on what's up.

Edit: You should be able to enter now, seems to be running well for me.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 07:49:48 pm by Bawfle »

Offline GigglesTheHyena

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
    • AuBurneyTheHyena
    • GigglesTheHyena
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2017, 08:35:26 pm »
I keep getting these stupid bad tokens! I can't get in! I'm on the verge of punching my screen! I tried resetting the character I was trying to get in with, but the stupid game won't let me in! I tried other characters! NOTHING!

UPDATE: It's back up and working. Maybe waiting 5 minutes worked. My game acts up a lot, and when I tell someone, it decides to behave. Ignore this post, sorry.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 08:53:25 pm by GigglesTheHyena »

Meet Chubster! © ChekachekaFisi/GigglesTheHyena
T.U.F.F. Puppy © Butch Hartman
What's up, y'all! T.U.F.F. Puppy Fan & Animal Lover here! Like This Adorable Genderless OC? Check out my deviantart! @AuBurneyTheHyena.deviantart.com/

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2017, 08:44:43 pm »
I keep getting these stupid bad tokens! I can't get in! I'm on the verge of punching my screen! I tried resetting the character I was trying to get in with, but the stupid game won't let me in! I tried other characters! NOTHING!

Quote from: Redlinelies
Bad tokens is the servers way to tell you that something went wrong when loading a map/location most of the times. The client failing to communicate with the server, or other way around. If there was some connection problems just during the time you tried to load a new map, this might happen to you. Also maps that has an extreme amount of online users, or more objects and other custom things might take longer to load, and the chance of getting bad tokens might rise. Usually the issue doesn't last for too long and get solved by just trying going through a portal again or loading the character again or just keep reconnecting, for some it's worse than others.

Be patient and keep trying to get in.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 08:46:22 pm by Deucallion »

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline Bawfle

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2017, 08:50:57 pm »
Hey there, Giggles. You should keep up to date with the most recent issue on this post.
Please also be sure to look for threads that may already be regarding a current issue, instead of posting your concerns on past/outdated ones, such as the one in the link I have provided to you.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 09:00:45 pm by Bawfle »