Author Topic: Map making issue/I lost all my progress due to unique glitch?  (Read 2441 times)

Offline angels_

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
Re: Map making issue/I lost all my progress due to unique glitch?
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2017, 05:47:30 pm »
I'll be sure to check  back up on this as well, and if you do eventually fix it then yes I'd love to know! I think if you provide the answer to your fix if/when fixed, then it could be locked up and other users can look here if they ever have this issue.

Update: I went ahead and got myself into the same situation in mapmaker to see what I could do. I went as far out as I could until I could no longer see the map, and I then clicked and dragged the pointer on the map in the top right corner and it sent me straight back to the map. If you can't see it, it's because you're looking forward. You just have to look down and you should be able to see your map and all that's on it.

Tried that already. Thing is, I'm stuck, and can't move at all. I'm a lot farther out than just not being able to see the map. It takes my character several minutes to fall back down

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Re: Map making issue/I lost all my progress due to unique glitch?
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2017, 11:04:14 pm »
Hmm... then for now I am completely stumped in how to fix this rare glitch. I think you might even have to re-do the map unless you figure out how to make a copy of it properly. I wish you luck though. If I get any ideas on how to fix this, then I'll be sure to come back. But for now, I'm brain dead on this issue..

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone