Author Topic: Pack of the Intrepidus  (Read 6441 times)

Intrepidus

Pack of the Intrepidus
« on: April 22, 2017, 02:02:13 pm »
Credits: Siekta (Jirvey).

Over 3 years old! :D

Hello stranger! Glad to see you're curious about Pack of the Intrepidus. Feel free to call us PI or Intrepidus for short. We're a roleplay group focused solely on canines and development of bonds both IC and OOC.

Pack of the Intrepidus was founded February 26th, 2015. It was developed in the game of FeralHeart and currently still resides in the game. It's founders included LegendaryGrace and her friend who, unfortunately, left the group a few months in.

Credits: Fiver (TIablo).

"I know this is a place I can come back to regardless of how long it's been or who is there. The Intrepidus is a family--my family--that will stick with each other until the end, no matter what happens." - Fiver 2017.

Literacy: In terms of how the FeralHeart community has shaped the meaning of literate, you could say we are "literate." Of course we do understand that "literate" actually means the ability to read and write. As for what we accept in terms of literacy, we require members to post at least three well written sentences per post and encourage more. They should maintain good grammar and spelling. Mistakes will happen, we totally understand that. Nobody is perfect. There is also the term "wolfspeak," which basically defines a person who uses words to broaden their vocabulary but by tweaking the actual meaning of each word. We do accept "wolfspeakers," but do encourage little to no use of it since it tends to confuse people during roleplay.

Activity: In terms of activity levels for the group, we'd consider ourselves extremely active compared to other groups within the game. It was very unsteady while the group was still developing, but now, we are very stable and have a steady level of activity. We have a fair amount online everyday. There are a few online throughout the day, but our peak in activity is usually around 5-11pm EST. We are known for not being very strict with activity and we are very understanding people, so do not stress too much.

Location: As stated before, we currently reside in the game of FeralHeart. We specifically reside on a private map but do visit the public maps occasionally. As a disclaimer, we DO NOT CLAIM any part of the public maps we visit. We simply visit there and use that area to roleplay in.

Realism: In terms of realism according to how the people FeralHeart have shaped the term, we are what you would call "semi-realistic." Our characters do unrealistic things such as talking, preforming duties, have unnatural colors, and a few other minor things that make us "semi-realistic." Otherwise, we try to remain as close as we can to "realistic."

Credits: Maret (Carrots).

Credits: Angel (lunadawolf).

To join, please do the following:

Fill out a application;

Recruit Application:
www.packoftheintrepidus.boards.net/thread/72/recruit-applications

Credits: Cancer (SSFireWolf).

Main Staff:
Cazatella (LegendaryGrace)

Staff:
Vulcan (CrimsonThorn)
Siekta (Jirvey)

"Bonds between members are as tough as steel... you know everyone will be right by your side no matter the situation. I really feel like PI is my home away from home." - Cainan 2017.

Pack of the Intrepidus created 2/26/15 with credits going to LegendaryGrace.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 01:01:56 am by GroupRec »

Offline Pyrrhic.

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Pack of the Intrepidus
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2017, 02:09:43 pm »
Your community sounds really fun!

Ugh. So many role-plays that I want to join but have no time to actually be apart of right now! ;o;
I really hope recruiting goes well for you all!

Would it be possible to role-play as a loner with you at some point? ^^

All the love,
Hiraeth<3

Intrepidus

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2017, 12:49:12 am »
Your community sounds really fun!

Ugh. So many role-plays that I want to join but have no time to actually be apart of right now! ;o;
I really hope recruiting goes well for you all!

Would it be possible to role-play as a loner with you at some point? ^^

All the love,
Hiraeth<3

Thank you! Feel free to stop by anytime to hang out OOCly or have a nice little rp. We're friendly and welcoming, even to those that aren't in the group.

Intrepidus

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2017, 10:20:03 pm »
Update 5/6/17:
- Updated banner.
- Contest voting going on now! Lucky's design is up for choosing!
http://packoftheintrepidus.boards.net/thread/1077/luckys-design-voting
- Still accepting new members! <3
« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 09:12:41 pm by Intrepidus »

Intrepidus

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2017, 02:41:34 am »
Update 5/14/17:
- Swapped out display artwork.
- Updated staff.

Still open and accepting new members!
« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 09:12:29 pm by Intrepidus »

Intrepidus

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2017, 09:12:01 pm »
Update 6/1/17
- Happy June!
- Still open and accepting new members!
- Fyren is now up for adoption.

Fyren is 4 months old (IC). Elise (mother) is extremely active and on daily! Fyren is part of an existing litter of 4.
Visit this link for more: http://packoftheintrepidus.boards.net/thread/1098/fyren-adoption

« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 09:13:36 pm by Intrepidus »

Intrepidus

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2017, 09:18:54 pm »
Update 6/12/17

Still open and accepting new members!

Fyren is still up for adoption.

Fyren is 4 months old (IC). Elise (mother) is extremely active and on daily! Fyren is part of an existing litter of 4.
Visit this link for more: http://packoftheintrepidus.boards.net/thread/1098/fyren-adoption

New forum design in progress. Member help is needed.
Visit this link for more: http://packoftheintrepidus.boards.net/thread/1109/new-forum-design-beginning

Thistle x Laxus litter coming soon!
- Thistle will be possibly recruiting more people to play as pups.
- Thistle is also hosting a contest to design some of her pups!
Visit this link for more: http://packoftheintrepidus.boards.net/thread/1102/design-pup-contest
« Last Edit: June 26, 2017, 12:54:37 am by GroupRec »

Intrepidus

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2017, 10:57:42 pm »
Update 6/18/17

Still open and accepting new members! :D

Incredible piece of art done by Fiver (TIablo).

Fyren is still up for adoption.

A series of polls for members of the group is up on our site for a branch pack.

Slight edit of the advertisement.

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2017, 03:48:00 am »
Lovely art, Caz! That preset is also so pretty! If I ad' time to join and be active I would.
I am loving the activity and updates gained towards the group, it seems to be stumbling back to it's feet!
I wish you the best onward, and my support if you ever need it! c: <3
not active here anymore ♡

Intrepidus

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2017, 09:20:43 pm »
Lovely art, Caz! That preset is also so pretty! If I ad' time to join and be active I would.
I am loving the activity and updates gained towards the group, it seems to be stumbling back to it's feet!
I wish you the best onward, and my support if you ever need it! c: <3

Thank you! I'm glad that the pack is doing well, too. The art is done by Fiver (TIablo) and the preset was made by Elise (Shizuo122). I hope to see you around, feel free to stop by and visit! <3