Author Topic: inatenukoik (public, specified rp)  (Read 1941 times)

Offline Lasatzu

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Pumpernickel
    • ChurchofHuh
    • Alphuh Omeghuh
    • View Profile
inatenukoik (public, specified rp)
« on: May 14, 2017, 06:01:00 am »
Hello. I've made a few maps before but this is likely the only one to be released publicly. It is a petite map, but moderately detailed and cozy.

Download:http://sta.sh/01kp3os1x7ch

Rules from file's readme (directions for installation can be found there as well):

don't be rude or haughty, it isn't becoming. As with all my maps, the communities within should follow the rede of harm none do as ye will.

No claiming map as your own. I made the thing, and I'll be glad to provide full proof of that to anyone who wants to know.

as for territory claiming, this map is loosely for a specific roleplay of mine, of which, if you want to know the plot, is at the very bottom. however, for anyone wishing to loiter or have side rps, thats fine, as long as everyone knows where each other is at on things and communicating. Staying in character is completely welcome as long as you're kind~

MAP MADE BY LASATZU/WHITEDRAGONOFTHEEAST/ISTORETHINGSHERE/

Plot:

In the mountain region of tnemzebroj, therein lies a delicate and unpresuming wood, where those of a strong mind and spirit send their souls, or ethereal bodies during the meditation of torfo-tonpei. These are the only ones who can reside among this place besides those born atop the peak by the eagle god Oath himself.

Ancient is this practice, but traces of it linger in all walks of life. In the kanidae people, in their kervidae brothers, in the felisaeu and hyaenidae warlords, and in the gryppos monks whose mantras are heard from its twin peaks.

Tonpei can be accessed several ways. Some, though rarely, are born naturally into it, others have learned to hone the ability. But all have the potential to possess it. Most common does it occur during very spiritual times of the self, when one's third eye is opened to see the world more vividly around them. During deep, hibernative slumber, those who are knowing of Tonpei soar to the peak to live there with their minds, or, those near death therego, living out their last moments with full and rich ethereal lives, for, the realm of Inaat's years are but seconds in the waking realm. Either way, one must be clear. This place can only be reached during unconsciousness or deep and profound meditations.

The kanidae (wolf, canine family) form a tribe or clan in the forest at its base, opposing its descendants, the kervidium, or kervidae (deer, ungulate family), who dwell on the edge of the wheaten field and alongside the eastern side of the mountains, constantly at watch for the hyaenidae who lurk in the tall grass.

Felisaeum, the cat people, occupy the peaks of the mountains up farther, with their forefathers, the Gryppos, (gryphon and flying folk), who study the ways of solitude and worship of the god Oath, who loves dearly all of their children, only then the Felisaeum gaining their wings and becoming the new fathers who hold the stone keep.

The melted glacial waters of the mountain to the north provide unhindered water for all of Inaat's people. It is a place of peace, as it is believed the waters are the tears of Oath himself, and therefor the people behave themselves under its watchful eye, and take such time to commune and reconnect with one another without the pressure of bestial formalities of predator and prey.

There is few who travel all the land unburdened by alliance and war. Lead by the coydog shifter, who is called Syzie, of the shapechanging people. They are the messengers of all the clans, and true to the rede. They traverse the hostile territories, sly though becoming, changing shape to appeal to their kin. They spread words of peace, and beseech those they meet to live in harmony, so that future generations of all walks of life may remain. They can take any form, but to the oldest of the forefathers Gryppos their true form is seen, a being of grey energy who is formless but with form.

What group do you resonate with? How will alliances form? It is up to those who are joining this specific roleplay. As long as you follow the main lore, you are free to form sub plots, alliance and division of any possible kind, that can morph and grow as time goes on. I, as Syzie, only seek to chronicle your lives in Inaat, so that a rich and intense story might be told.

And, well, that's it really.
I know it's not the best. I write more than roleplay but consider it a small contribution. I only really dictate the lore and map itself, so, as long as that's respected, you're all free to do as ya please. Enjoy!

☼ Harm none, do as ye will. ☼

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
Re: inatenukoik (public, specified rp)
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2017, 06:18:00 am »
Very nice looking map. Will need to try this one out. Have a soft spot for maps like this. Thanks for sharing! ^^

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2017, 08:46:03 am »
Gorgeous map you've made here, even petite- the great level of detail is something that should be smiled at!
Also love the fact that you've provided us with a plot, that's awesome. I look forward to seeing more from you.

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2017, 01:14:22 pm »
Very lovely map you have here. I really like the simplicity of it--it really adds to the realism and it goes to show that sometimes less is more. c: Thanks for sharing this with us, hope to see more from you soon!<3
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Lasatzu

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Pumpernickel
    • ChurchofHuh
    • Alphuh Omeghuh
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2017, 09:14:12 pm »
 Thank ya kindly guys. <33
Your feedback means a lot!

☼ Harm none, do as ye will. ☼

Summeralla

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2017, 10:33:10 am »
The details on this map is amazing. I really love the landscape. The trees and mountains makes everything so pretty.