Author Topic: VIRIDITY - A Mapped Warriors RP  (Read 1684 times)

Offline leda

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • leedle lee my dudes
    • https://rookfox.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
VIRIDITY - A Mapped Warriors RP
« on: May 15, 2017, 08:12:51 pm »
"'It is time for one to rise and claim this land once more. If they succeed, they shall also claim all who dwell within it... but beware of the crooked, for they still lurk.'

* LITERATE  -  RP sample required!

* BEAUTIFULLY MAPPED - Our map contains over 15 dens for you to claim and defend, with tall grasses, trees, and boulders all around.  It's got a neat cornfield map, two mossy add on caves, and other hidden nooks and crannies. It's extremely detailed, and even has giant, mossy waterfalls for all of your Dramatic-Falling-Off-A-Waterfall-Death needs!  And I wouldn't worry about lag, as the map even comes in a "light" version for older computers!

* UNIQUE ! - We have simple, yet unique traditions and even a names list that's got over a hundred ADDITIONAL prefixes to the original names list!  Challenge your friends characters in our neat little competitive system, or form alliances, build a clan, and claim one of our six gorgeous camps!

* ACTIVE - At the very least, we're certainly aiming to be.  We have about eleven or so people who are on at least once every other day and on the site, so there's usually something for you to role play or do!

INTERESTED?  WANT MORE INFORMATION?
Check out the role play's official introduction, found on our very own forum.
http://viridity-returns.proboards.com/thread/3/teller-winds-introduction

TO JOIN...

- Add and whisper user penelee in game, or drop your user below and we'll be in touch (:

We hope to see you in game!
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 08:14:45 pm by Grave Walker »
find me in game as user leda, or see my feral heart dA, rookfox.deviantart.com !

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
Re: VIRIDITY - A Mapped Warriors RP
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2017, 11:23:07 am »
The whole concept sounds really interesting! Sadly, I don't usually roleplay but I wish you good luck with your roleplay group!

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline issycat

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2017, 03:27:51 pm »
I'm interested! My username is WholockInCamelot
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 09:58:47 pm by WholockInCamelot »

issycat_#6125 on Discord
issycat_ on Twitch

Offline issycat

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2017, 09:59:40 pm »
As of 5.18.17:

As a new member of this RP, I can confirm that this RP is simply wonderful. The way the administrators handle the day-to-day grind of recruiting, whilst maintaining maturity and levelheadedness with the less literate or realistic members of the FeralHeart roleplaying community is astounding.

The site as a whole is very aesthetically pleasing and one often finds themself visiting it for no other reason than to admire it's design. With gentle green accents and a main color scheme of white, this site is reminiscent of a slow walk through a dewy forest at sunrise. Each post is created with the site's overall design in mind. Yes, some posts are uncompleted and yes, the site can seem a tad unorganized but that can be easily overlooked when you have such lovely imagery and calming gifs to look at.

Each member has their own unique character and mini storyline, and that is something that is encouraged greatly in Viridity; a concept that I myself adore and appreciate as a member. When I first joined, I must admit that I was skeptical on how good of a RP it would be but when I saw its survivalist setting and hardcore realism, I realized this group had surpassed my expectations; expectations I did not even know I had until then.

What the game itself lacks in realistic cat models or the ultra HD graphics of 2017 (which is an innumerable amount of lacking unfortunately), this RP makes up for with astonishingly diverse roleplay, exciting characters and a sense of familial community within the group as far as out of character goes. To put it simply; If a realistic feral cat roleplay is something you are looking for, you may stop your search here.

Overall, this roleplay gets a 10/10 from me. I cannot recommend this roleplay enough!
[/size]

issycat_#6125 on Discord
issycat_ on Twitch

Offline leda

• Experienced Traveler
  • leedle lee my dudes
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2017, 04:15:45 am »
this was so nice ;w; !!
find me in game as user leda, or see my feral heart dA, rookfox.deviantart.com !

Offline leda

• Experienced Traveler
  • leedle lee my dudes
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2017, 06:37:01 am »
hey all, we just updated our site so I just thought I'd bump this.
Viridity is always accepting!