Author Topic: I Cant play the game..  (Read 3025 times)

Offline xXSandyXx

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • GeorgiaTheArtist
    • Sandy MasterGarden
    • View Profile
Re: I Cant play the game..
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2017, 05:13:58 pm »
Since the rendering subsystem change didn't work, I recommend checking for duplicate particles in your particles folder. Locate your FeralHeart folder on your PC and navigate to FeralHeart>media>particles. In that folder you will need to look for any duplicated particle files. Duplicated particle files will usually have the same name as another particle file in the folder and will have a "_0" or a "_1" within the file name. If there are any files like that in there, delete them and try to start up your game once again.

Another recommendation I have is to Run your game as an administrator. You can do this by right clicking your desktop shortcut and selecting "Run as Administrator" if the option is available.
Uhm i accidently deleted the the Particles folder... and I opened the FH Game. All of my characters are white. So i re-downloaded it and its still like that.
"You can never fly, if you Never Try"- Anonymous

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
Re: I Cant play the game..
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2017, 07:09:13 pm »
Uhm i accidently deleted the the Particles folder... and I opened the FH Game. All of my characters are white. So i re-downloaded it and its still like that.

You redownloaded the particles folder or redownloaded the entire game? In this strange case, I would recommend redownloading and reinstalling the entire game, making sure to delete the remaining FeralHeart folder and any remanent contents it may have before beginning the install process again.

EDIT: I found your other thread in which you state that you have yet to install Legendary Markings which would make sense as to why your characters wound up white after a reinstall.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 07:14:32 pm by Morgra »
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.