Author Topic: Can't Login? Look Here!  (Read 53592 times)

Offline The EvilKittyEye

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • RAWR i eated you!
    • View Profile
Re: Can't Login? Look Here!
« Reply #80 on: July 25, 2012, 09:30:52 am »
hi, i created this account, TheLinkBetweenPride68975 and i couldn't log in. even thought my username and password were correct. i used the numbers above the letters on my keyboard. yet it still didn't work. any help?

Offline The EvilKittyEye

• Curious Wanderer
  • RAWR i eated you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 25, 2012, 09:32:42 am »
UGH WHYD IT POST HERE!

Offline The EvilKittyEye

• Curious Wanderer
  • RAWR i eated you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 25, 2012, 09:33:26 am »
hi, i created this account, TheLinkBetweenPride68975 and i couldn't log in. even thought my username and password were correct. i used the numbers above the letters on my keyboard. yet it still didn't work. any help for me? i've been trying time and time again :(

Offline The EvilKittyEye

• Curious Wanderer
  • RAWR i eated you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 25, 2012, 09:33:42 am »
OMG what is WRONG WITH THIS!

Offline GreatDayfortheMonsters

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • My profile on FANFICTION.NET - Young Justice, Dragon Ball, Fullmetal Alchemist, Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go!, Chronicles of Narnia, and many more!
« Reply #84 on: August 04, 2012, 11:13:36 pm »
I made an account earlier, and obviously everything on the SITE responds when I use my password and username. However, when I tried logging into the game, nothing worked. I tried a lot, and it never locked me out. I read a whole bunch of 'help' options, including 'before you ask for help.'  I tried resetting my password, but that didn't work either.

So, I thought I'd try to create a new account, as that seemed to be my last option. However, when I entered my email, it said, "Email already in use." Now, that's understandable, but that's the ONLY email I have! I can't enter anything else! What should I do?

And what should I do if even creating a new account doesn't work?
"I can't do it. I'm sorry, but...I give up. Listen, I--I know you're counting on me, and that's...great, but if it means I've gotta take out the only person who ever taught me anything useful...I'd rather take my chances...with us fighting as a team." - Yusuke Urameshi to his Master Genkai, "Yu Yu Hakusho" (favorite show ever!)

Offline GreatDayfortheMonsters

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
    • My profile on FANFICTION.NET - Young Justice, Dragon Ball, Fullmetal Alchemist, Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go!, Chronicles of Narnia, and many more!
Re: Can't Login? Look Here! OTHER DEVELOPMENTS
« Reply #85 on: August 05, 2012, 05:27:20 am »
Also, now I'm trying to log in using the box at the top-right corner of the page, but it's not showing my avatar there... It always says, "Hello, Shizuku Hama" where the Forum Login or whatever would be, but not up there (when it did earlier today).

I also read how to allow FeralHeart past my Firewall, and when I didn't see the program there, I thought that was it. So I allowed it, but that didn't work. Then, I tried a new password, but that didn't work...

Finally, I looked at the members...and the numbers are pretty high - ranging from the 700s to 800s. Perhaps that's why? At what number does the server clear enough to let people back on?
"I can't do it. I'm sorry, but...I give up. Listen, I--I know you're counting on me, and that's...great, but if it means I've gotta take out the only person who ever taught me anything useful...I'd rather take my chances...with us fighting as a team." - Yusuke Urameshi to his Master Genkai, "Yu Yu Hakusho" (favorite show ever!)

dragonlover0398

« Reply #86 on: September 02, 2012, 09:44:33 pm »
i've done all that and its still not leting me log in :'(

CloudFish

« Reply #87 on: September 02, 2012, 09:47:42 pm »
In addition to what's already said on this here

users with long usernames will not be able to log into the game. keep usernames and passwords short and avoid symbols and spaces. quite frankly this entire post needs to be edited with this information

Offline Nekolover

• Curious Wanderer
  • I am Kira, fear me for i shall kill you.....Jk
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 16, 2012, 06:35:15 pm »
My friend's problem is different though o.o . Her username is ItalyJaguar and it wasn't that long ago that she just registered and what not. Yesterday she tried to log into the game and it kept saying "Incorrect Username or Password (5 failed attempts causes a 15min ban)" She checked and rechecked constantly at her username and password, plus capslock. She even tried logging onto the site and it wont allow her to. Any suggestions, because registration is closed so of course she can't make a new account. :(
I am Kira, fear me and my name. For it means Kill, for i shall kill you and you will suffer a terrible death if you hear from me......................................................jk everyone

cherry flavored gummibear

« Reply #89 on: November 23, 2012, 07:02:38 pm »
ok heres my problem...i (try to) log in with my username.it has 2 spaces in it and i enter my password.the window pops up saying "connecting to server" then it says "request sent" then a second (not even half a second actually) after that it says "incorrect username or password" it also says that i have 5 more times to log in incorrectly for a 15 minute ban.i tried to log in like 15 times but i still don't have a 15 minute ban......offerng any help tips?