Author Topic: Road to Immortality - Warrior Cats RPG  (Read 2961 times)

Offline Leonard

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Road to Immortality - Warrior Cats RPG
« on: May 29, 2017, 07:40:46 pm »
Hey! I've been working on a Warrior Cats fan game for some time and I thought people could be interested.

Set long after the events of the current Warriors books, Warriors: The Road to Immortality is a story-driven game, with the focus on having player's choices influence the story.

Create Your own cat with a variety of customization options. Hunt, fight for Your Clan. Make friends or rivals, become a hero or an exile. Make choices that will affect the fate of the Clan and other cats.

Estimated 3-5 hours of gameplay, with a lot of replayability and different endings. I hope you'll like it!

You can download the game here: http://warriorsrti.weebly.com

Some screenshots below:

Offline enseeyar

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • who are you, that you do not know your history?
    • View Profile
Re: Road to Immortality - Warrior Cats RPG
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2017, 09:05:07 am »
oh man ive played this game 15 times beforw and i ca guarantee its great!!! you can become a medicine cat, stop a war, become exiled, befriend or become an enemy of many cats, be dis/respected in the clan, complete many side missions, and overall its just amazing!!!

totally reccomend

MoonwalkingZear

Re: Road to Immortality - Warrior Cats RPG
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2017, 12:48:59 am »
A well made RPG I managed to achieve the name 'Snakenose'(Note to self, freshen up your Warriors character a bit) and actually managed to make a character hate me(ayy lmao). Props to the original poster and creator of the game and good luck in finishing the RPG.