Author Topic: Ivani Pack {Seeking staff, mature, semi-real/lit+, long-term, felines allowed}  (Read 8069 times)

Offline CaucasianGenes

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile

Offline Drunken-Royalty

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • DA - DrunkenRoyalty
    • DrunkenRoyalty
    • xX SashaLea Xx
    • View Profile
Good luck on recruiting.

Loyalty is key. Don't talk behind other's back. Don't pick and choose people for your own benefit of work. Don't stir trouble and never, ever, lie.

Offline Felinefennec

• Forum Newcomer
    • Felinefennec
    • Feline Fennec
    • felinefennec
    • View Profile
I'm sorry if this seems like a stupid question, but I'm curious. Exactly how literate must you be for this pack?

Offline CaucasianGenes

• View Profile

Offline CaucasianGenes

• View Profile

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
I can plot my pack, now I just need a name for it. What do you think the name of your rival should be?

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.

Offline CaucasianGenes

• View Profile
There are many names we could call the rival pack, here are a few i've come up with:

Sakoma
Tenumbre

Unfortunately, those are the only names I can think of right now.

Offline CaucasianGenes

• View Profile

Catch up on our newest updates!
Unique trading and inventory storage -

We now have a unique way of trading and inventory storage! The important details are only accessible to members of the pack.

Unique currency - The details are currently only available to members of the pack

Owls -

Yes, owls! Two new owls; named Azazel and Yohimbe; unplayed characters, have arrived!

Azazel's wares feature a trade of sorts, Azazel arrives during the first 14 days of the months of January, April, July, and October to trade with Ivani. Azazel currently trades only with Ivani, although over time we may allow other groups to access her without my permission. Azazel offers odd trinkets and accessories, such as toys, beds, and rarely, battle items!

Yohimbe takes care of our inventory, he hides items in his den to prevent other characters from stealing them.

Theft -

To add in a bit of a realistic tune, if you don't have Yohimbe hide all your items or don't have enough spaces to do so, other characters can steal them. You may only steal 1 item a day per character, though, to avoid too many items getting stolen. There are many ways to prevent getting items stolen, such as using a small amount of our currency to buy more spaces to have Yohimbe hide them or temporarily deactivating your inventory.

Please remember that our unique features are protected by copyright law, and you must have permission from me to use them :)

Offline CaucasianGenes

• View Profile

Offline CaucasianGenes

• View Profile

Update:
Plot has finally been released! You can read it by clicking on the following link: http://ivani-pack.proboards.com/thread/55/arrogance-tale-ivani-wolf-pack