Author Topic: Benji's Presets: OPEN  (Read 7249 times)

Offline thepinkHound

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Benji's Presets: OPEN
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2017, 06:49:09 pm »
She looks great tysm! :)

Offline Daimondrose

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 48
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2017, 08:15:23 pm »
Ingame User:angel
Character Name:truffles
Species: Lion, Wolf, Dragon etc.deer
Reference:
Details of what you want: his eyes are two toned left eye normal brown right amber he also has a
White Diemond mark on the forhead and if you can make the feet look like hooves and the tail like a deers that'll be
Great!
Add ons: (wings, mane)antlers
« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 08:36:59 pm by Angel »

(c)Lotorshot
(c) sigyrn

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2017, 10:18:52 pm »
I know you only have two preset examples, but the once you have chosen to provide are excellent. Keep up the great work and I look forward to seeing what more you can create with the requests you receive!

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2017, 11:42:56 pm »
-Request cancelled-
« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 10:09:54 pm by Deucallion »

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline FlewToTheCity

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
  • Mother Wolf
    • FlewToTheCity2
    • comandoness
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2017, 01:27:14 am »
Ingame User: PeaceLoveAndDoge
Character Name: Mill!Toriel
Species: Goat mom
Reference: WARNING: Viewer discretion advised.
I didn't have time to draw anything else. The one I did send took all night.
Details of what you want: A moderately realistic texture for the fur, creases around ribs/skull and dress is best. Two canines (fangs) on the top row are her ONLY teeth. Anything else is an infected gum. For the parts of leg/dress you can't see, just imagine it to be normal. For the horns,I don't mind. You can just paint them onto the actual head texture.
Add ons: Two-sided (eyes, dress, horns). Make sure the fungal infections correspond with the floppy ears.
If you can't understand the coloring/proportions, I'll draw another character sheet, but it will have lower quality.

i have completed this one, please check it out and PM me if everything is fine or if you want something changed: http://sta.sh/22cv5vkn1v0k

Are they not meant to be used on my actual character?

The preset will be, I was just making sure everything was a-okay before compiling it into a Zip/RAR file and sending it off to you c:

Avatar by Atrociious | Signature by Scottishy

Offline bunnylions

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • I'm stupid and I'm proud! :D
    • KazeoLion
    • channel/UCIabUy2dwwyNBHYt7j49XzA
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2017, 01:33:05 am »
Details of what you want: A moderately realistic texture for the fur, creases around ribs/skull and dress is best. Two canines (fangs) on the top row are her ONLY teeth. Anything else is an infected gum. For the parts of leg/dress you can't see, just imagine it to be normal. For the horns,I don't mind. You can just paint them onto the actual head texture.
Add ons: Two-sided (eyes, dress, horns). Make sure the fungal infections correspond with the floppy ears.
If you can't understand the coloring/proportions, I'll draw another character sheet, but it will have lower quality.

i have completed this one, please check it out and PM me if everything is fine or if you want something changed: http://sta.sh/22cv5vkn1v0k

The preset will be, I was just making sure everything was a-okay before compiling it into a Zip/RAR file and sending it off to you c:

Oh, okay. She looks great anyhow. Also, zip.
Are the horns going to be handled, or will they have to be painted on? One of them is supposed to be broken.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 01:34:36 am by C.O.N.T.R.O.L. »
Did you know I make games? :D
Meow.

Offline FlewToTheCity

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Mother Wolf
    • FlewToTheCity2
    • comandoness
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2017, 01:43:43 am »

Are the horns going to be handled, or will they have to be painted on? One of them is supposed to be broken.
I can paint them on, If it is needed. Personally it would look better if an item was used but you are the owner and I will attempt to paint them on.

Please await your inbox for the download link, Follow the instructions inside the .ZIP file c:

Offline bunnylions

• Finest Floof
    • KazeoLion
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2017, 01:46:46 am »

I can paint them on, If it is needed. Personally it would look better if an item was used but you are the owner and I will attempt to paint them on.

Please await your inbox for the download link, Follow the instructions inside the .ZIP file c:

I don't even know if using an item would work, but since one is broken from her years of abuse, I guess it's better to paint...
Also, the paws aren't black.
Meow.

Offline FlewToTheCity

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Mother Wolf
    • FlewToTheCity2
    • comandoness
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2017, 10:00:43 am »
Ingame User:angel
Character Name:truffles
Species: Lion, Wolf, Dragon etc.deer
Reference:
Details of what you want: his eyes are two toned left eye normal brown right amber he also has a
White Diemond mark on the forhead and if you can make the feet look like hooves and the tail like a deers that'll be
Great!
Add ons: (wings, mane)antlers

done, once you give the all good i will send you the preset via pm(Personal Message)
http://sta.sh/21xiydozei12

Offline bunnylions

• Finest Floof
    • KazeoLion
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2017, 04:01:18 pm »

I don't even know if using an item would work, but since one is broken from her years of abuse, I guess it's better to paint...
Also, the paws aren't black.
On top of that, the pink pupil shouldn't be separated from the red iris by a solid black ring.
Meow.