Author Topic: Seeking: Fellow Adults  (Read 1920 times)

Offline RavenTheMagicCat

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Seeking: Fellow Adults
« on: June 10, 2017, 03:15:15 am »
Hello!

My name is Raven and I'm soon to be 28 years old. I know adults on FH can be hard to find, but I knooow they exist! I'm not exactly opposed to RPing with younger folks, like 16-17, but for me it feels a bit odd to rp with anyone younger than that. I am almost 30 after all!

I'm making this post because just going into the game and repeatedly shouting that I'm seeking adults doesn't seem to work. I have found a total of 2 adults so far. If there are any adult groups I can join, or if you would be interested in making one with me please hit me up! I'm open to RPing both in game and on the forum.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 05:00:54 am by RavenTheMagicCat »

Offline Drunken-Royalty

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • DA - DrunkenRoyalty
    • DrunkenRoyalty
    • xX SashaLea Xx
    • View Profile
Re: Seeking: Fellow Adults
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2017, 12:11:36 pm »
My group has a good handful of adults.
Age ranged from around 19 - 30

I think we have about 5 young adults and about 3/4 adults. Other than that our group is mostly people 16+.
Loyalty is key. Don't talk behind other's back. Don't pick and choose people for your own benefit of work. Don't stir trouble and never, ever, lie.

Offline RavenTheMagicCat

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2017, 01:29:45 am »

I think we have about 5 young adults and about 3/4 adults. Other than that our group is mostly people 16+.

Hey, sounds cool! Can I join?

Offline Drunken-Royalty

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • DA - DrunkenRoyalty
    • DrunkenRoyalty
    • xX SashaLea Xx
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2017, 02:12:30 pm »

Hey, sounds cool! Can I join?

Check out our thread on the group advertising bored! "Pack of the Valiant"
Site- tinyurl.com/packofthevaliant
Loyalty is key. Don't talk behind other's back. Don't pick and choose people for your own benefit of work. Don't stir trouble and never, ever, lie.

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2017, 02:49:18 pm »
I'm not sure exactly how many adults there are lurking around, but I do know of many friends of mine that are 18+. Though, roleplaying with people should depend on their experience, maturity and rp skill, not age, if you'd like decent rp partners, in my opinion. I know someone close to me who is 14/15 but roleplays better than anyone I have ever met. Age shouldn't be a limit, but I do hope you find what you're looking for. I know the group I've been in for almost 5 years, The Ebon Circle/TEC, has mostly adults/mature-aged members. Might want to check us out, if you're looking for an active and long term group.