Author Topic: smxshmouth's bio :^)  (Read 1237 times)

Offline smxshmouth

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • If at first you don't succeed, try try again
    • dangan-dork-for-dragons
    • View Profile
smxshmouth's bio :^)
« on: June 23, 2017, 10:58:23 am »
wow i'm so cliché can't believe i'm doing this

some stuff n thangs about me:
my internet name is gilbert, my friends can call me gil or prussia

i am 17, turning 18 in august

i really love hetalia and i am completely addicted

i have a pet liver and white springer spaniel named Pippa, although i usually affectionately call her by liebchen or kleine liebe

my dream pets are: 2 snakes, 4 geckos, 10 tarantulas, 4 birds, 3 dogs, and as many fish as i can get my hands on (i know, i want a ton of pets)

i am a transgender, ftm, no surgery yet

i'm pretty memey

i do try to keep myself from swearing although sometimes it slips out. tell me if it does

likes dislikes and personality

personality: as i stated above, i'm pretty memey and generally the class clown. i'll usually only act like that around people i know. when surrounded by unknown people i tend to become introverted and quiet, but get to know me and you'll instantly regret it.

likes: furbies, green tea, iced tea, coffee, pokémon, feralheart (duh), transformice, hetalia, overwatch, dogs, space, memes, sweet foods, prussia (both the country and the anime character)

dislikes: green, normal tea, fruits of all kinds (except apple), vegetables of all kinds, lemons, politics, traffic, cats

feralheart biography

i came to feralheart on around september 2015 under an account name i can't remember for the life of me. i instantly fell in love with a snowy map, south pole i believe, and i made a ton of friends. i was very happy with my life.

fast-forward to june, 2017. it's hot outside. i'm eating a bowl of really gross mac and cheese. there's dirty cups and plates all over my room. past me would have screamed. someone on a game i'm playing says "hey, you guys remember feral heart? lol" and that's when i remembered.

feralheart.

i don't think i've ever closed an application in my life faster than i have before and opened one in twice the speed.

the registration was open.

you wouldn't believe me if i told you i was listening to all star - smash mouth at the time, which made me think of my username, smxshmouth.

and that's when i entered the game. so yeah.

not much else to say here other than auf weidersehen.
2d gives me life

Offline FlewToTheCity

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
  • Mother Wolf
    • FlewToTheCity2
    • comandoness
    • View Profile
Re: smxshmouth's bio :^)
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2017, 06:02:43 am »
snakes, geckos, tarantulas, doggos and birbs.
many interests in common, much intrigued
anyways, your bio is beautiful. <3

Avatar by Atrociious | Signature by Scottishy