Author Topic: PLEASE HELP THIS PERSON  (Read 2108 times)

AngryGayFish

PLEASE HELP THIS PERSON
« on: July 15, 2017, 02:52:31 pm »
I don't know where else to share this, so I'm sharing it here.

My friend is in danger. She is rarely being fed by her family and they are justifying it for not paying rent. She has no job, and every time she tries to get one, her family refuses to take her to the interview. She is being treated like a slave and she is being abused.

For more information, please go to this link. Warning, she does use some vulgar language in these posts.
V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V
http://greaserparty.tumblr.com/post/163016690326/emergency-abusedonationssupport
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Please help in any way you can.

She really needs the money and support.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 03:58:01 pm by AngryGayFish »

MoonwalkingZear

Re: PLEASE HELP THIS PERSON
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2017, 02:54:28 pm »
I may be wrong but I don't think threads like this aren't allowed.

AngryGayFish

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2017, 02:55:26 pm »

Are you serious??

MoonwalkingZear

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2017, 02:57:47 pm »

Are you serious??

Maybe or maybe not, but consider asking a moderator or someone who knows their way around the forum, I'm not a veteran to be honest.

Offline flowergirlscum

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2017, 03:08:54 pm »
There's another recent post regarding someone wanting money/payments (obviously not as serious as this) and I believe it was locked because subjects like this aren't exactly topics that will be discussed? I'm sure a moderator will be able to clear things up soon anyway.

Either way, I hope your friend(?) gets out of that horrible situation!
« Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 03:10:29 pm by Ziggy »

AngryGayFish

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2017, 03:12:12 pm »
There's another recent post regarding someone wanting money/payments (obviously not as serious as this) and I believe it was locked because subjects like this aren't exactly topics that will be discussed? I'm sure a moderator will be able to clear things up soon anyway.

Either way, I hope your friend(?) gets out of that horrible situation!

Thank you, though it is kinda dumb for that rule to exist :/ Not trying to bash anyone though.

Offline flowergirlscum

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2017, 03:18:13 pm »
I'm sure there is logical reasoning behind it, the staff are most likely just looking out for the members of the community. :)

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2017, 03:36:20 pm »
Honestly it should be fine, as threads have been made before with the main highlight being to help someone. Such as this thread. The only difference is that it's not helping a member of Feral Heart, but this IS an off-topic board, so it doesn't neccessarily need to be. But the person in need of help DOES have a clear and detailed description of what they need help with. The person in need of help is either accepting donations and offering commissions for money as well. So, they are offering work for money instead of asking for money to be handed to them without anything in return as an option. If they didn't, it would seem very fishy unless they had clear evidence to back up their story. The following quote is quoted from the Off-Topic Discussion - Rules. The text you see is what this thread does have, what this thread has avoided in relation to the content provided that would avoid any locking, and what this thread must have in order to avoid this thread being locked as an end result.

• When you make a thread here, please be sure to introduce a general topic of discussion. This is a discussion board; there must be something that has a logical topic at hand. Be sure you and other posters in your thread to not veer it off-topic as well, or else it will be rendered off-topic and could be locked.
  • Your threads may involve discussions or story sharing on personal experiences, but do not post too personal threads. For example, you may post things about 'the most embarrassing moments ever' or 'weirdest dreams ever', but please do not post any 'this is my life' 'I got a new pet' or 'what should I wear' etc. If any "borderline" threads are posted, you will be warned by a moderator to give your thread a bit more detail and discussion. Failure to oblige will result in the thread being locked.
  • Do not give out any personal information, such as addresses, phone numbers etc. This includes no discussion threads regarding anything that would apply to this.
  • Do not create any sort of self-harm or suicide threads. This board is for discussion, but those are serious issues and there are other dedicated sites you can go to for help.
  • Please do not post threads focusing on recently deceased users or friends of FeralHeart. Especially if they include personal information. It's more respectful to family etc.
  • No random chat threads. These will be locked immediately.
  • Basic forum rules apply. Do not post flaming, hateful threads towards other members. Do not cuss / talk about adult topics / etc. No spam threads, no commercial threads.
  • If your thread is locked or deleted due to breaking one of these rules, do not post another one. Failure to follow this rule can lead to further action taken, perhaps resulting in banning your account from the website. If you have any questions about the reason for your thread being locked/deleted please PM a member of the staff.

I'm positive you're in the clear, and I hope this has given a wider perspective to others. It's lovely to see you're sharing your support for other people, and sharing something you're passionate about helping.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 03:42:04 pm by Bawfle »

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

AngryGayFish

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2017, 03:46:25 pm »
Honestly it should be fine, as threads have been made before with the main highlight being to help someone. Such as this thread. The only difference is that it's not helping a member of Feral Heart, but this IS an off-topic board, so it doesn't neccessarily need to be. But the person in need of help DOES have a clear and detailed description of what they need help with. The person in need of help is either accepting donations and offering commissions for money as well. So, they are offering work for money instead of asking for money to be handed to them without anything in return as an option. If they didn't, it would seem very fishy unless they had clear evidence to back up their story. The following quote is quoted from the Off-Topic Discussion - Rules. The text you see is what this thread does have, what this thread has avoided in relation to the content provided that would avoid any locking, and what this thread must have in order to avoid this thread being locked as an end result.

• When you make a thread here, please be sure to introduce a general topic of discussion. This is a discussion board; there must be something that has a logical topic at hand. Be sure you and other posters in your thread to not veer it off-topic as well, or else it will be rendered off-topic and could be locked.
  • Your threads may involve discussions or story sharing on personal experiences, but do not post too personal threads. For example, you may post things about 'the most embarrassing moments ever' or 'weirdest dreams ever', but please do not post any 'this is my life' 'I got a new pet' or 'what should I wear' etc. If any "borderline" threads are posted, you will be warned by a moderator to give your thread a bit more detail and discussion. Failure to oblige will result in the thread being locked.
  • Do not give out any personal information, such as addresses, phone numbers etc. This includes no discussion threads regarding anything that would apply to this.
  • Do not create any sort of self-harm or suicide threads. This board is for discussion, but those are serious issues and there are other dedicated sites you can go to for help.
  • Please do not post threads focusing on recently deceased users or friends of FeralHeart. Especially if they include personal information. It's more respectful to family etc.
  • No random chat threads. These will be locked immediately.
  • Basic forum rules apply. Do not post flaming, hateful threads towards other members. Do not cuss / talk about adult topics / etc. No spam threads, no commercial threads.
  • If your thread is locked or deleted due to breaking one of these rules, do not post another one. Failure to follow this rule can lead to further action taken, perhaps resulting in banning your account from the website. If you have any questions about the reason for your thread being locked/deleted please PM a member of the staff.

I'm positive you're in the clear, and I hope this has given a wider perspective to others. It's lovely to see you're sharing your support for other people, and sharing something you're passionate about helping.

aaa thank you! I was hoping that this wasn't going to be locked. One again, Thank you Bawfle!

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2017, 03:50:39 pm »
I was hoping that this wasn't going to be locked.

That's for the mods to decide, but I was just providing all good reason to why this thread shouldn't need to be locked! The only thing the thread lacks is what's highlighted in red, but that can be fixed I'm sure!

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone