Author Topic: Canine mask Problem{Unsolved}  (Read 1031 times)

Offline TwistedProud

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • |:| A wandering soul |:|
    • http://twistedproud.deviantart.c
    • View Profile
Canine mask Problem{Unsolved}
« on: August 01, 2017, 01:24:21 am »
Greeting.
I think there was someone a long time ago with the same issue, but I'm not actually able to find the thread, it may be too long ago and I don't really want to watch 500 page and more.

My feline mask is completely fine, but the canine is messed up. I don't know how it happened and some help would be great in case is ever happen again.

Here's the picture of the messed up mask. Careful with the eyes, I made it bright so you can see the problem.

I have this problem for a week now and still haven't find what's wrong into my file. It may something small, but it's quite annoying. Strange thing is that I see the people with normal mask and some of my old character I created seems to have a normal mask.
IN THE END, WE ONLYREGRET THE CHANCES WE DIDN'T TAKE.

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
Re: Canine mask Problem{Unsolved}
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2017, 01:47:49 am »
It looks like you're using Tearless' texture fur mod, correct? If so, redownload that texture mod and reinstall it in your game and when it asks you to replace files, select "yes". It is likely that there is a mask texture missing.
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline TwistedProud

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • |:| A wandering soul |:|
    • http://twistedproud.deviantart.c
    • View Profile
Re: Canine mask Problem{Unsolved}
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2017, 02:51:28 pm »
It looks like you're using Tearless' texture fur mod, correct? If so, redownload that texture mod and reinstall it in your game and when it asks you to replace files, select "yes". It is likely that there is a mask texture missing.

Hmm. I did it already, but let me do it again to see. I shall re send a message in a moment. If I don't, it's simply because I'm gone and I will send it once I'm back from camping.
EDIT : Still the same. Didn't work.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 02:54:28 pm by .Annoyance. »
IN THE END, WE ONLYREGRET THE CHANCES WE DIDN'T TAKE.