Author Topic: this is just gross.... :L  (Read 3032 times)

Offline MedusasAngel

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
this is just gross.... :L
« on: August 04, 2017, 12:13:50 pm »
im aware the FH buttswing mod was removed due to people using it to "mate"
recently i found people literally making some type of sexy mod for people to use of characters "doing it" and im literally grossed out by this :I
im just wanting to know how this is acceptable?
clearly staff removed the buttswing to stop this stuff and then a user goes and literally makes a mating mod thats just.....ew :I (pretty sure i THINK i know who made the animations on Da if staff want it, i found a yt vid of someone using them too...)

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: this is just gross.... :L
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2017, 12:45:34 pm »
I know who you're talking about, but do not share their name here.

If I am not speaking too boldly, there isn't really much the staff can do. The animations are user-made, they're not incorporated into the vanilla animations of the game by any means. That being said, it would be wrong for one to dictate what a fellow user can and cannot make. FeralHeart promotes creativity and grants the freedom for a user to add alterations to the game in whichever way they see fit, be it +18 or not.
The animations may seem disgusting for some but at least they're not FeralHeart's default animations, right? Don't download it if you do not want to witness that. It falls onto the judgement of the user whether or not they will obtain the download. That responsibility falls out of the staff's hands, again, if not speaking too boldly.
gone

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2017, 01:37:02 pm »
I don't know how the animations look without having them downloaded, but make sure to report them if their actions represent any sexual behavior. Report anyone representing any sexual behavior such as mating/raping in the public maps.

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline m2dis123

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • May Shadow Guide Me
    • STEAM_0:0:36124471
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2017, 02:20:16 pm »
That is a natural part of life, what is there to be disgusted about?

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2017, 02:26:14 pm »
That is a natural part of life, what is there to be disgusted about?
I see why you may think it may be harmless and not even hurt anyone, but neither do that staff, or many people on FH, encourage that kind of behavior, especially around such young people that play FeralHeart, so it's just best to stop it at all costs.

And to the creator of this thread, as Vespian and Valhayes have both stated, there's not much the staff can actually do but if you do however see any sexual acts in the game itself, report it to a Staff member.

Avatar by byambyy | Signature by rykerclawss

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2017, 02:33:20 pm »
I don't know how the animations look without having them downloaded, but make sure to report them if their actions represent any sexual behavior. Report anyone representing any sexual behavior such as mating/raping in the public maps.

And to the creator of this thread, as Vespian and Valhayes have both stated, there's not much the staff can actually do but if you do however see any sexual acts in the game itself, report it to a Staff member.

I see not anything of reason to report it, for again, the animations are custom-made. It would be of no good to report something that's of no part of the vanilla animations since, I repeat, it falls onto the judgement of the user on whether or not to download the animations. Once they are downloaded, they replace the vanilla animations or whichever animations you have downloaded prior. Reporting any of the sort resorts in unjustified actions for the other FH players might know not of what they are doing for they are in possession of not the same animations as you.

See where I'm coming across?
Vespian's opinion is that it's unwise to report for in order to report, you'd have had to download the animations yourself under your own choice and that would result in gaining animations, more likely than not, not many users have. Thus, to a user, they might be moon-walking but on your screen, they might be doing something inappropriate.

Best thing to do is to just not download it.
gone

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2017, 02:35:27 pm »
I meant report it if you see any sexual acts with the vanilla animations, not the custom downloaded ones, sorry for any confusion caused.

Avatar by byambyy | Signature by rykerclawss

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2017, 02:39:26 pm »
I meant report it if you see any sexual acts with the vanilla animations, not the custom downloaded ones, sorry for any confusion caused.

Aahh, I see now. Then, yes, yes. While of somewhat difficulty to create any sexual innuendos with the vanilla animations, who knows? A user might find a way one day.
gone

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2017, 02:41:51 pm »

Same as Arreze. I'm sorry for not explaining sufficiently.

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2017, 03:07:49 pm »
A number of you here seem to have the right idea but I'll go and explain so you guys can have a definitive answer about this topic from staff:

As Vespian said technically there's nothing we could or should do to stop it. These are custom made animations, therefore not a part of the default game. The only reason anyone would have these animations is because they actively downloaded and installed them into their game... thus it shouldn't concern someone who isn't using it because their game will remain untouched by these animations. Even if staff asked them to remove the download (which we wouldn't) who are we to believe that they'll even listen? It's out of our control. The only scenario that reporting would be justified is if they're making it obvious in game by talking about explicit topics etc... if they use the animations without disturbing the public maps/users and making it obvious that something vulgar is going on then I don't see much issue. As long as the default game is family friendly that is our main concern, users can make whatever mods they want on the side and it's up to you to avoid installing them or not.