Author Topic: Mercer's Broody Boys™  (Read 1556 times)

Offline wodans

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • — ❝ boy howdy. ❞
    • barkadeer
    • trenchkoat
    • trenchkoat
    • spiteteeth
    • View Profile
    • art portfolio & commission prices.
Mercer's Broody Boys™
« on: August 09, 2017, 06:42:59 am »

NICKNAMES:
Wesk, Old Man
SPECIES:
Doberman Pinscher
FAMILY:
unknown / deceased

( his preset. )
( consider getting the FH Preset Sync. )

ART BY ME.

T R O P E S

CHARACTER FLAWS
AFRAID OF DOCTORS ● ATTACK! ATTACK! ATTACK! ● BERSERK BUTTON / BESERKER ●
CONDITIONED TO ACCEPT HORROR ● EMOTIONALLY TONGUE-TIED ● FEARLESS FOOL ●
GRUMPY BEAR ● IN HARM'S WAY ● I WORK ALONE ● MARRIED TO THE JOB ● NO SYMPATHY

ARCHETYPAL
HUNTER OF MONSTERS ● INEFFECTUAL LONER ● LADY & KNIGHT ● LOVABLE ROGUE ● TURN COAT

HEROES
ACTION DAD ● BYRONIC HERO ● CHAOTIC GOOD ● JERK WITH A HEART OF GOLD ● RETIRED BAD-ASS

ROMANCE

RESCUE ROMANCE ● JUST FRIENDS / OBLIVIOUS TO LOVE / WILL THEY OR WON'T THEY? ● TOGETHER IN DEATH

P E R S O N A L I T Y

A gruff and stubborn male to pups, but a caring and loyal companion to his pack-mates, Wesker is almost an enigma among the wolves. A definite outsider, he only has true heart for the ideal of this family rather than each individual member. A loner in his own way, he is not someone who prides on companionship and sleeps, eats, debates on his own. A good leader for the hunters but a bad choice to help train pups. With a rather cynical outlook on life, he has very little trust for anyone who isn't a high-ranking leader or outside of the pack/territory. Whether he eventually warms up to anyone is more up to how much the other party is willing to put up with his emotional distance.

H I S T O R Y

Being the obvious black sheep of the pack, not even a wolf at all, Wesker seems to stand on his own when it comes to trivial tales. Raised on a farm with the rest of his family (mother, father, both working dogs, and five other brothers and sisters) there wasn't too much about him that made him stand out from the rest. Growing up, the pups were treated equally, trained to hunt, track, and defend their home, that was later claimed by a brush fire, leaving the few remaining members of his family to defend themselves in the wild. They weren't wild, feral, and struggled to learn the ways of the foxes and wolves they observed all around them; all the while being mocked. Wesker himself became a thug among his kind, fighting only for himself and outliving his remaining kin.

When it came to becoming one with a pack, he simply inserted himself as either an enemy or an alibi, soon gaining their trust and enforcing himself among their ranks. With a powerful jaw and fighting tactics having saved his own hide more times than he can count, he is an excellent combatant. Spending time as a fighter, he gained his scars and his honor, moving back behind the lines to keep an eye out on the pack's territory; this led to him soon becoming somewhat of an agent of their's, before his surprising loyalty earned him a promotion to keep not only his home safe, but its very near future.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 02:23:44 am by wodans »

╭━━━━━━━━━━━╮
m e r c e r
★ artist & writer ★
COMMISSION SHOP.
╰━━━━━━━━━━━╯

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin