Author Topic: A problem logging in...  (Read 1069 times)

Offline Freakout

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
A problem logging in...
« on: August 30, 2017, 07:10:12 pm »
So when I'm on the site, and I click Play Game, and I attempt to log in, it simply clears the username and password bars. I know I'm using my correct login info, but it still does the same thing. Over and over again. I want to play the game, but I can't without that 1 page open, which it won't let me get to. I anyone else having this problem? How do I fix it?

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
Re: A problem logging in...
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2017, 07:18:44 pm »
So when I'm on the site, and I click Play Game, and I attempt to log in, it simply clears the username and password bars. I know I'm using my correct login info, but it still does the same thing. Over and over again. I want to play the game, but I can't without that 1 page open, which it won't let me get to. I anyone else having this problem? How do I fix it?

I think my friend was having similar issues earlier today where it wasn't accepting their login info and that both the site and the game info was used by two different passwords for them. It might be some bug / glitch. But if you have another password that's associated with the site, see if that does anything. Also, make sure that you in fact using the correct information. Including special characters, etc. Plus, ( unless it changed ) it's cASe SeNSitIVe..
You can also try logging in from another browser if that helps.

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2017, 07:22:22 pm »
This happened to Vespian once.
I used my phone (or you can use some other device, i.e, iPad, Kindle Fire, etc.) to log into the login page and that seemed to work.
When I restarted my laptop, the login page glitch ceased so you can try that, as well if you have no access to other devices.
gone

Offline Freakout

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2017, 07:24:35 pm »

I think my friend was having similar issues earlier today where it wasn't accepting their login info and that both the site and the game info was used by two different passwords for them. It might be some bug / glitch. But if you have another password that's associated with the site, see if that does anything. Also, make sure that you in fact using the correct information. Including special characters, etc. Plus, ( unless it changed ) it's cASe SeNSitIVe..

I tried a different browser, and it working. Thank you!

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2017, 07:27:24 pm »

I tried a different browser, and it working. Thank you!

Nej problem, glad the matter was resolved. Have fun c;

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7