Author Topic: Lopunny's Hello ^^  (Read 2675 times)

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
Lopunny's Hello ^^
« on: September 27, 2017, 10:27:32 pm »
Hello all!

I've actually been active in the FH community before! Playing all the way back in 2011 to 2014 (some little pop in moments in 2015) - however, I'm back as Lopunny. ^^

I just wanted to say first off before I get this started - OOF A LOT HAS CHANGED.

I remember general chat and grouping up at the bridge in Flourite Plains to recruit for mapless rps and then the cape portal for mapped ones. What an experience - since then I've witnessed general chat get shut down, many friends leave, amazing rps coming and going - however, it seems the community literally still attracts the same type of people - those who love to roleplay and make characters. So yeah, I don't know if you can tell, but I'm excited to be back.

Spoiler : I was once KitkatRevolution - hello everyone!

I have a soft spot for characters who need a mother figure, and will happily be that 'mom friend' to players - just how I am.
Things I love : video games (League of Legends, GW2, and Overwatch are the mains ones at the moment!), memes, magical girls, K-dramas, Anime (drifted away from anime... any suggestions?) and baby animals or anything fluffy.

I'm in the process of making a Warriors mapped roleplay with a friend - so look out for it in the future as I'm currently working on the website!

Thanks everyone for reading - I'm always up for making new friends and finding new roleplays so if you have any suggestions please comment them! ^^

- LOPUNNY OUT

Check out my website linked on my profile, REINCARNATION : warriors rp

Offline teanovai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • . care for a spot of tea?
    • teanovai
    • View Profile
Re: Lopunny's Hello ^^
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2017, 10:54:10 pm »
welcome back to feralheart, lopunny! and i can definitely hear ya, i remember the old days on feralheart as well, and i'll always be nostalgic for fluorite plains. however i've got to admit, the new maps are certainly more detailed and i personally prefer them a lot more lol. i'm glad to hear about the warriors roleplay, too! few warrior cat rps these days, which is unfortunate since the majority of my roleplaying characters both past and preset are warrior cats. can't wait for it!

signature by me | icon by raspbearies
my preset!

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2017, 11:08:11 pm »
Oh a fellow mom friend! Let's just sit and be a momther to everyone that passes by. xD But welcome back to FeralHeart! Really hoping you enjoy all the changes that has happened and hope you stick around for the changes to come! ^^

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2017, 11:12:31 pm »
Hello there and welcome back!! I hope you enjoy your stay once again, and good luck with your rp!
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2017, 12:40:23 am »
welcome back to feralheart, lopunny! and i can definitely hear ya, i remember the old days on feralheart as well, and i'll always be nostalgic for fluorite plains. however i've got to admit, the new maps are certainly more detailed and i personally prefer them a lot more lol. i'm glad to hear about the warriors roleplay, too! few warrior cat rps these days, which is unfortunate since the majority of my roleplaying characters both past and preset are warrior cats. can't wait for it!

Ahhhh right? I love how detailed the new maps are! I meant to add that ;u; I was confused like where to go for everything but all the maps are much more put together and its nice that mapless rps have much more room and places to rp without interruption!

Also I noticed... ;u; I'm a bit sad, but I see lion roleplays are finally getting some popularity! Wolf rps were always pretty active and nice in the day - but lion mapped rps were like none existent but every day I've been on there's always one recruiting at least!

Maybe I can send you a little pm when the site opens up ^^ maybe be one of our first members to the warriors rp if you're up for it <33

Oh a fellow mom friend! Let's just sit and be a momther to everyone that passes by. xD But welcome back to FeralHeart! Really hoping you enjoy all the changes that has happened and hope you stick around for the changes to come! ^^

Thank you fellow mom friend :^) Thank you for the welcome back <3333 I personally love the changes ^^

Hello there and welcome back!! I hope you enjoy your stay once again, and good luck with your rp!

Thanks so much Kiki! Nice to see you're still trucking here - congrats on becoming a mod! ^^

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2017, 12:48:29 am »
Welcome back, Lopunny; Hope you have a good time and good luck! :D
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2017, 12:57:25 am »
Welcome back, Lopunny; Hope you have a good time and good luck! :D

Thanks so much dear - I appreciate you commenting ^^ Also congrats on member of the season!

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2017, 02:46:54 am »
Welcome back to the community c;
Ya, I agree, a lot of things have changed, but it's nice seeing old faces again ouo
Not just any face, but another Mumther for Pandeer to sit on B3

Anywhozits, hope you have a lovely time here once more and good luck on your group ~! ^^

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2017, 03:08:10 am »
Welcome back to the community c;
Ya, I agree, a lot of things have changed, but it's nice seeing old faces again ouo
Not just any face, but another Mumther for Pandeer to sit on B3

Anywhozits, hope you have a lovely time here once more and good luck on your group ~! ^^

THANK YOU SO MUCH SWEETHEART <3 I will offer all the mother love you could ever want :^) I swear to ye.

Offline teanovai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • . care for a spot of tea?
    • teanovai
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2017, 09:24:45 am »
Maybe I can send you a little pm when the site opens up ^^ maybe be one of our first members to the warriors rp if you're up for it <33

oh heck yeah! i'd love to join!

signature by me | icon by raspbearies
my preset!