Author Topic: Does anyone else miss when FeralHeart was big?  (Read 11125 times)

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
Re: Does anyone else miss when FeralHeart was big?
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2017, 11:05:07 pm »
Oh, I do. :]
Here's a few examples of what I wish would come back xD

doing what i feel like

Lucius

« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2017, 11:16:15 pm »
Unlike a lot of people I actually really miss the days when Fluorite Plains was so full that you had to wait a bit for a the server to make room for you to hop into the game. It was so fun. So many RPs and so many wonderful people on the game. I do admit, compared to back then, right now it is definitely a lot smaller of a community.. it saddens me quite a bit.

I think part of that is because of the new maps and how everyone is spread out everywhere now. But I agree, I miss Fluorite Plains and Bonfire Island a lot. I do find the new maps quite nice, but at the same time, it makes the game look almost empty, despite there being close to 300 users online when I log in.

Offline Raspbearies

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • fruity fresh
    • raspbearies
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 19, 2017, 11:26:53 pm »
Unlike a lot of people I actually really miss the days when Fluorite Plains was so full that you had to wait a bit for a the server to make room for you to hop into the game. It was so fun. So many RPs and so many wonderful people on the game. I do admit, compared to back then, right now it is definitely a lot smaller of a community.. it saddens me quite a bit.

Oh my gosh. I could not agree more with this.
I LOVE Feral-Heart so so much, & I still ADORE the community so much! but I do miss the large, vast community & the multiple new people I would meet in a single day. It was such an adventure! It is still nice now. I do miss the larger population though.

In-game username: Raspbearies
I'm typically found over on my other account now! - Kowri

raspbearies.deviantart.com

Offline EliteSlayer84

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2017, 12:56:26 pm »
I have a question. I have been playing this game for several years and where did everyone go??? It seems like no one plays anymore and the new map setup is weird i cant find my way around anywhere why did you guys change it so much i miss the old FH where the server would crash bc there was like 1000-2000 ppl on it what happened guys???

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2017, 05:56:35 pm »
As far as i know many of them got older and started staring at their phones all the time, and forgot this place existed.
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline SpazPaint

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2017, 08:45:25 pm »
I have a question. I have been playing this game for several years and where did everyone go??? It seems like no one plays anymore and the new map setup is weird i cant find my way around anywhere why did you guys change it so much i miss the old FH where the server would crash bc there was like 1000-2000 ppl on it what happened guys???

I think a good reason for this is the fact that many people who played the game back then are in their late teens/early twenties now. As you get older, you have less free time to do the things that you want to do (work, school, taking care of kids, etc.) Being a full-time college student makes it hard for me to find the time to play FH.

I have another theory.  When younger players would get into trouble, they would rant online about being "banned for no reason". I think the "I got into trouble for doing nothing" stories started to paint FH in a negative light.

But I also think that some people just got bored. When you play the same game over and over again, you eventually gotta find something new to play, y'know?

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 25, 2017, 10:45:18 pm »
IS THAT ALPHAECLIPSE??
I MISS HER SO MUCH. ;;

Offline Lagg

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2017, 04:26:49 am »
Yes

Offline Tigg

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Your right hand on 3D-Meshes
    • t-i-g-g
    • channel/UCKuFJTwBJf94Tq07oVBNMrA
    • TiggDarkfury
    • View Profile
    • Isla Thanatos Gameserver
« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2017, 12:40:01 pm »
I remember showing up in bonfire the first time I downloaded the game and there we so many players. I think the one thing I miss most about FH is the huge community. There were so many roleplays, presets, maps, etc. and I think it was more fun when the game was popular. It's normal for things to lose popularity though; Now FeralHeart has a rather small community compared to what it was before. Sometimes smaller communities are good though! I just miss when it was popular and big, I guess.

I do too.
Really wonder what it actually was that made players vanish so much. And i wonder where they have left.

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #39 on: December 31, 2017, 07:49:01 pm »
I remember showing up in bonfire the first time I downloaded the game and there we so many players. I think the one thing I miss most about FH is the huge community. There were so many roleplays, presets, maps, etc. and I think it was more fun when the game was popular. It's normal for things to lose popularity though; Now FeralHeart has a rather small community compared to what it was before. Sometimes smaller communities are good though! I just miss when it was popular and big, I guess.

I do too.
Really wonder what it actually was that made players vanish so much. And i wonder where they have left.
Drama, people growing up, interests changing, decisions made in the community that people didn't like.

It's a myriad to be honest.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972