Author Topic: The Akina Pride!  (Read 946 times)

Offline batmanluvr2014

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Papi Dusky
    • Batmanluvr2014
    • View Profile
The Akina Pride!
« on: November 08, 2017, 07:06:16 pm »
This is the Akina pride, Akina means "Family Bond' in Swahili, This is a quite new Group, that accepts all African species. We are a Semi-literate RP, soon to be mapped, Your character must be realistic, meaning NO neon colors, no wings (unless you are a bird), and NO bright white color (normal white is okay, but not the super neon white that alot of people like to use!!). We are currently looking for Members! We have 3 Lions, and 2 Hyenas so far, and looking for many more lions, hyenas, or any African species (Including but not limited to Leopards, Cheetahs, Jaguars, etc.)! This pride has No king, Queen, Leader, or any rulers. NO overpowering others! We are allowed to be ourselves in this pride, but we stick together. If you would like to Join, send me a PM, or comment below with your characters information, and an RP sample!

**PLEASE READ THE RULES**
1.) NO being Rude or disrespectful towards others!
2.) This pride is welcoming towards LGBT characters and members! DO NOT disrespect someone because of their sexual preference, or their characters sexual preference!!
3.) No trying to take over the Pride, this is a free, fun group.
4.) Do not try to start an argument! Character arguments are okay, as long as it is a part of the RP, But no personal arguments!
5.) Have fun!!

We look forward to you joining our Pride! :)
-Batmanluvr2014/Duskstar of Hesperos.

Offline Sippy

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: The Akina Pride!
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2017, 08:04:47 pm »
I hope you don't mind but I'll track this. I'll post my info when I get the chance.

Offline batmanluvr2014

• Curious Wanderer
  • Papi Dusky
    • Batmanluvr2014
    • View Profile
Re: The Akina Pride!
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2017, 02:06:48 am »
Oh i don't mind at all :) Thank you!
-Batmanluvr2014/Duskstar of Hesperos.