Author Topic: Lost Account?  (Read 1119 times)

Offline AshenWeyr

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Lost Account?
« on: November 15, 2017, 02:47:35 am »
Hi! I'm I long time member of feral-heart. I took a long hiatus and upon my return I tried logging in to my account which was -spottedfur- I got the error that i had to change my username due to the hyphen or whatever. I tried changing it to Ashen-Weyr (as my name is here on this new account) but then I got yet another error about something like my email not set up?? And then I was locked out of my acct, i cant log in and even now with this new account I searched the member list and I can't even find my old username...

I had so many characters on that account... is there anything I can do to retrieve them?

Offline Ashen_Weyr

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Lost Account?
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2017, 03:02:13 am »
Nevermind! Fixed the issue through a lot of email backtracking... This is my real account. That other one and this forum can be deleted. Sorry!

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Lost Account?
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2017, 03:03:57 am »
It looks like -spottedfur- was removed (unless you had changed the username to the account quite some time ago). This can happen if you haven't logged in within 18 months or so, when the server may recognize the account as inactive and empty out the account to make room for new game accounts. I'm glad to hear that your current account is working. Feel free to PM me if you need any further help!

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.