Author Topic: [~Supportive Idea's for Community Issues~]  (Read 35245 times)

Wudiin

Re: Unethical or Awareness ? - Less Moan - More Support.
« Reply #60 on: May 12, 2011, 05:21:23 pm »
It's why I left the game for a bit :/

It's just... a mess...

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 241
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 12, 2011, 05:33:52 pm »
Mhm :/
And Yeah it is >.<

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
    • View Profile
    • DrA
« Reply #62 on: May 12, 2011, 08:05:16 pm »
Map maker makes map.
Therefor map maker has right to kick whoever they want out because it is their map.
As long as it IS NOT a public map.

Seems fair 'nuff.

I agree with you there! 100%. Whoever makes the map, has the right to kick anyone out. Their map. Their rules. They get to decide what to do. Just as long as they don't abuse it. e.e

Ritza

« Reply #63 on: May 12, 2011, 08:53:44 pm »
The why talk about it any more? Let's do something! :)

Twiliac

« Reply #64 on: May 12, 2011, 09:29:11 pm »

Ignoring the problem, doesn't make it go away.

Twi~

Ignoring trolls does usually make them go away, actually. :D
Whenever someone tries to rape me I just ignore them and they go away after a bit. If everyone ignored them they would stop doing it. But I do see the point in this thread and I think the 'wall-of-shame' would have some value. I'd like to see how this pans out in the end.

Those who troll, buttswing, ect. Sure, you can ignore them. But it doesn't make them go away, or stop the problem. The only way to solve it, is to set them right, or ban them from the game simply.

The why talk about it any more? Let's do something! :)

^, I like their attitude, more of us should be like this.

Doing what needs to be done, not siting here idly chating about it.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 09:31:19 pm by Twilia »

slycan

« Reply #65 on: May 12, 2011, 09:56:18 pm »
Being that there really isn't much just the average member can do, I think you guys are doing a great job jst by speaking up ( as apposed to giving up ). It's great that actual idea's and thoughts on the matter are being submitted , instead of crying - isn't it? This helps out the Higher-Up's alot more clearly so they actually know what's really going on between all the insults/trolling/spam/rage quits.

Respect given is respect earned.

Hiccupby

« Reply #66 on: May 12, 2011, 10:06:45 pm »
yaysauce on toast! Glad this is helpful ^_^

Ritza

« Reply #67 on: May 13, 2011, 02:17:04 am »
Well it's not only that, I tell people in game all the time to follow the rules. So what if they complain about it. There's something that even other members can do. It's called peer pressure, and if enough people are willing to open up there mouths and say "Enough." Then people are bound to follow. You just need those people willing to take that first step. :D

Hiccupby

« Reply #68 on: May 13, 2011, 02:25:33 am »
Well it's not only that, I tell people in game all the time to follow the rules. So what if they complain about it. There's something that even other members can do. It's called peer pressure, and if enough people are willing to open up there mouths and say "Enough." Then people are bound to follow. You just need those people willing to take that first step. :D
hmmn- well- it's worth a shot even if people tell you to quit being a goody goody XD *Dons troll-smashing boots* let's go! Untill relief arrives in the form of official updated meanie-smashing software we shall hold the front-lines with our shields and spears! RARR! >:D

Offline Motoko

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Augen auf- Ich komme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 13, 2011, 02:31:10 am »

but in all seriousness... Those are great suggestions and honestly, if you want to be whiny or b*tchy, then go for it. The block button still works, the Mods will eventually hear about it, and IT IS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD. If you're being picked on, let it go! You may never see them again, you will never meet them in real life, honestly "rub some dirt in it" and toughen up!
It builds character if you are the better person and you just ignore it. Whining and complaining and reporting just gives the bully what they want: ATTENTION. They want to get a rise out of you, so just let it go and don't feed the fire!

Ignoring the problem, doesn't make it go away.

Twi~

Big red text rararar okay we get the point. >:U

tl;dr chill out, I agree with the disputes possibility AND the map owner commands 100% and hopefully it will be done. do want <3
Report/Block always works for me, but being as hated and mean as I am, I tell `em to GTFO, block `em, and laugh. I'm such a sadomasochistic lady~
« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 02:34:34 am by Motoko »
Caught quicksand grip
Pull me in
Whisper faith in sickness