Author Topic: Dawn of the Eclipse (Warrior Cat RP)  (Read 1142 times)

Offline RottenLemon

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Tiny lamb noises.
    • View Profile
Dawn of the Eclipse (Warrior Cat RP)
« on: February 14, 2018, 11:31:02 pm »
Dawn of the Eclipse is a brand new Warrior Cat RP. We aren't super strict on rules, just be nice to one another. You don't have to be lit, but it is appreciated. Here's some general information about us:

FalconStar is the leader of the group. Respect her and you'll get respect back.
We are ranked. Just put your clan's name (WC/BC) and then one of the following: L for leader, W for warrior, Q for queen, D for deputy, E for elder, K for kit, and A for apprentice. Pretty simple! (If you are a loner/kittypet, don't put anything after your name)
We DO have a discord, though you don't have to join. You'll get the link once you join.
Try and be realistic when making a character. Your bio is up to you, I don't mind that, but please be realistic with colors. That means NO bright blue cats with green markings.

We currently have have two clans:
WillowClan: Strong, agile cats who thrive in cold weather and have large bodies. Lead by their fearless leader, FalconStar.
BadgerClan: Silent, yet swift. These cats are known for tricking and lying. Lead by their cunning leader, Spiderstar.
And of course, we have a loner/kittypet spot for those who don't like clan life.

We currently don't have a map or site due to computer issues but hopefully that will change in the future. If you wish to join, just say so here, in my pms, or whisper me in game.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 06:24:36 pm by Nyctophobia »
I don't use the forum haha.

[Sits in the same corner, on the same character, doing the same nothing in Grounds 24/7]

Offline Arandomperson

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • View Profile
Re: Dawn of the Eclipse (Warrior Cat RP)
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2018, 11:51:18 pm »
So what is it that is going to differentiate your wc rp from all the rest?
Merrp

Offline RottenLemon

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Tiny lamb noises.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2018, 06:06:27 am »
So what is it that is going to differentiate your wc rp from all the rest?

Not much since I really don't like to stray from the books (Which, yes can make some people not want to join. I know.)

But the clans do not believe in Starclan, which makes keeping their leader in good health difficult. They also do not get any warnings of future issues or problems, and do not get help with these problems.

There are no medicine cats and they depend on each other's knowledge of herbs to survive, as they do not believe one cat can do such a job. This results in more illnesses spreading, since some cats don't understand certain herbs and cannot help.

Three of the "warrior codes" are not forbidden. Which includes: No mates with other clans, killing during battles(sort of not allowed, they can't kill for no reason it just has to be a good one. E.G too weak to scare them off, so they go for the throat.), and rejecting kittypet life. They allow these as they don't see it's much of an issue. However, if a cat chooses a mate from another clan, they are still looked down upon as "unloyal", though it's not forbidden.

Not very original, but I tried.
I don't use the forum haha.

[Sits in the same corner, on the same character, doing the same nothing in Grounds 24/7]

Valar.Morghulis

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2018, 09:10:13 am »
Your clan seems very nice, I'm sure many people will join.
I personally never understood warrior cats but as I keep seeing them around the game, I can't help but get a little bit interested in it!

Offline Arkham_Scout

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • Yes, I am back
    • View Profile
    • my toyhou.se
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2018, 06:13:00 pm »
bump~