Author Topic: Need practice making presets again(Limited space)  (Read 2318 times)

Offline Dreamknght

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • https://dreamknghtfirefrost.devi
    • View Profile
Need practice making presets again(Limited space)
« on: April 19, 2018, 02:36:05 pm »
So I used to do presets back in the day and now I am out of practice...lol so I am asking you guys to supply me with what you want me to create as a preset, but there are a couple of things I want to lay out first.

- I will only be taking 6 preset requests, free of charge, for right now, if everything goes well, I may remodel this topic and everything and make this a official personal shop thread, but it depends on how things go first.
- I will take 3 easy/moderate preset requests, 2 hard preset requests, and 1 animated preset request
- No bickering here, this is just for me to practice with
- If you don't hear from me within a week, hit me up either in-game or on here, don't be shy :)
- Once the presets are done I will post a picture of it here and personally message you the link unless you don't mind people using it as well

Examples -

Slots -
(Estimated time - 1 ~ 3 days)
Easy/Moderate #1 - Order #2 ~ Daimondrose ~ ShadowShade, Reference ~ Nothing done yet
Easy/Moderate #2 - Order #3 ~ Ola232 ~ Boo, References ~ Nothing done yet
Easy/Moderate #3 - Open

(Estimated time - 2 ~ 4 days)
Hard #1 - Open
Hard #2 - Open

(Estimated time - 3 - 7 days)
Animated - Order #1 ~ Azure ~ Mehos, free for all ~ Head is done

Form -

Character name:
Reference:
Special notes:
Any preferred texture used?:
Type of preset:
Folder name(Preset_1,Preset_2 ect):
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 06:14:09 pm by Dreamknght »

Offline Nawazish

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • The lonely god
    • annu-adopts
    • View Profile
Re: Need practice making presets again(Limited space)
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2018, 08:17:14 pm »
Character name: Mehos
Reference: None, youse your creativity as long as you keep it dark colored
Special notes: Nope, just do what you want, be creative and have fun ^^ Try new things, etc!
Any preferred texture used?: Hmmm, I do have one I quite like that I can send you in a PM if accepted ^^
Type of preset: animated [Canine or feline but I do have a preference for feline model] [If slot is still open]
Folder name(Preset_1,Preset_2 ect): preset 1

Offline Dreamknght

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2018, 06:03:02 am »
This is going to be quite challenginv bit fun, I'll see what I come up with. Hit me up with the texture you would like me to use ^^

Offline Nawazish

• Experienced Traveler
  • The lonely god
    • annu-adopts
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2018, 01:49:34 pm »
This is going to be quite challenginv bit fun, I'll see what I come up with. Hit me up with the texture you would like me to use ^^

Perfect! You'll receive a Pm in a moment ^^

Offline Daimondrose

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 48
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2018, 01:24:16 am »
Character name: ShadowShade
Reference:
Special notes: scars over her right eye,one on her neck, left shoulder  and hip
inside ears/pawpads grayish pink tron left ear one white leg
Any preferred texture used?: any thing fluffy or some what fluffy
Type of preset: canine
Folder name(Preset_1,Preset_2 ect): preset_1 please
« Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 01:39:20 am by Daimondrose »

(c)Lotorshot
(c) sigyrn

ola232

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2018, 08:18:46 am »
Character name: Boo
Reference: https://toyhou.se/1759758.boo-the-dragon
Special notes: Can you try making her eyes glow and make her ear tips green? She will use lynx ears, her left eye is lighter than the right one. Thanks
Any preferred texture used?: Regular feline texture and this texture here for wings https://keawolf.deviantart.com/art/Updated-Free-Dragon-Preset-Texture-360513096
Type of preset: Feline
Folder name(Preset_1,Preset_2 ect): preset_3

Offline Dreamknght

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2018, 06:09:33 pm »
@Azure, So far I got the head, due to me forgetting some things I needed for my laptop while I was transferring houses I couldn't get anything else done ^^;; But it's fun to do at least, just interesting trying to create something consistent lol

@Daimondrose, You will be order number 2 after I am done with Azure's preset ^^ It will be interesting to see how the outcome comes especially with the scars over the eye

@ola232, You will be order number 3 after Azure's and Daimondrose's presets are done ^^ I will try to make her eyes glow and her ear tips green :)

Offline Nawazish

• Experienced Traveler
  • The lonely god
    • annu-adopts
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2018, 07:15:07 pm »
@Azure, So far I got the head, due to me forgetting some things I needed for my laptop while I was transferring houses I couldn't get anything else done ^^;; But it's fun to do at least, just interesting trying to create something consistent lol

@Daimondrose, You will be order number 2 after I am done with Azure's preset ^^ It will be interesting to see how the outcome comes especially with the scars over the eye

@ola232, You will be order number 3 after Azure's and Daimondrose's presets are done ^^ I will try to make her eyes glow and her ear tips green :)

As I said, just take the time you need ^^
I'm, glad to hear you're having fun doing it! I'm am sure it will be a wonderful preset

Offline _Yorkiette_

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I wish I was someone people actually liked 😂
    • Wobbli
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2018, 03:28:38 pm »
Character name: Pacman
https://orig00.deviantart.net/9d8c/f/2009/045/7/c/evil_pacman_by_2big2cool.jpg

Special Notes? Neck down, legs, tail, and teeth transparent body wise. Basically just a head, I don’t know if the head could be rounded or not. However, the line that’s basically the mouth line on the head is meant to be the Pac-Man mouth, the eyes are meant to be Pac-Man eyes and since the head is only going to be visible, I just want it to be a bright, but not super bright yellow color.

Preferred texture: Tearless’s Fur Texture (canine)

Type of preset: Canine, (hard?)

Folder Name: Preset_8.
*I wanted to add this in, there’s a helpful guide for making things transparent in the forums under add-ons/mods in the user created section I think? It also includes the code as well. I’ll look it back up and get back to you with a pm as to what it’s called if that’s cool?
Sometime there are nice people out there

Other times there are people out there who just act nice. Like wolves in sheeps clothing or snakes 🐍

Offline _Yorkiette_

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I wish I was someone people actually liked 😂
    • Wobbli
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2018, 03:29:55 pm »
Character name: Pacman
https://orig00.deviantart.net/9d8c/f/2009/045/7/c/evil_pacman_by_2big2cool.jpg

Special Notes? Neck down, legs, tail, and teeth transparent body wise. Basically just a head, I don’t know if the head could be rounded or not. However, the line that’s basically the mouth line on the head is meant to be the Pac-Man mouth, the eyes are meant to be Pac-Man eyes and since the head is only going to be visible, I just want it to be a bright, but not super bright yellow color.

Preferred texture: Tearless’s Fur Texture (canine)

Type of preset: Canine, (hard?)

Folder Name: Preset_8.
*I wanted to add this in, there’s a helpful guide for making things transparent in the forums under add-ons/mods in the user created section I think? It also includes the code as well. I’ll look it back up and get back to you with a pm as to what it’s called if that’s cool?

I just realized I gave you instructions not reference wise but general preset wise so I apologize .e.
Sometime there are nice people out there

Other times there are people out there who just act nice. Like wolves in sheeps clothing or snakes 🐍