Author Topic:  (Read 20993 times)

Solvic

« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2011, 04:26:04 pm »
P a w s t a r
Can you feel my heart breaking? ...

The female leader crystal teal-colored eyes watched her partly blind son pad to wards her, giving a tail a flicker. A purr of amusment rumbled inside her pharynx as Skypaw almos called her ' mother ' " It's alright Skypaw. I don't mind you calling me, mother ". Replied Pawstar, before standing up. Licking the top of Skypaw head " Would you mind hunting with me? I've been feeling quite down lately.... " Muttered the she-cat. Quickly, she glanced to wards the Leader's Den; half expectly to see Sharpstar, a few heartbeats passed as Pawstar quickly remember Sharpstar myseryiously left ClawClan, without a deputy to become leader. The young moonlight domesticed feminine turned her body around, facing the exit, her eyes looked into the Warrior's Den, seeing a brown-silver male pad out " Ah. Silverspirit! I'm taking out Skypaw, okay? Please organize a few patrols " True; Silverspirit wasn't the deputy. But Pawstar only trusted a few cats at the moment, twitching both ears. She heard, her older brother " Alright, Pawfe-Pawstar " The tom grunted, before making his way to the Fresh-kill pile. Nodding, Pawstar made her away towards the Camp's exit...

Offline luckdragon

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
    • Youtube - luckdragon01
« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2011, 10:07:50 pm »
(RP fun :3)
(This is Bloodfur's last or second to last ever appearance. So um... enjoy it while ya can ^^')

Bloodfur
(Don't take seriously!)
Standing by the leaders den she stared at Pawstar. Her tail flicked violently and he fur seemed to start to prickle. The once healthy black she-cat, now was nothing but a transparent spirit. As soon as Clawclan's leader looked around, she entered the den before any proper view of her could be seen, enough to take seriously.

Dukepelt

The black tom quickly rushed flower into the camp. "I believe it's still ours" he sighed in relief. Flower suddenly dropped down and coughed, causing Dukepelt to grab her. Without much help around, he had to take her to the den they used to share.
Slowly he lowered her down and took a step back. Then turned to mosspaw "You did a good job. Nobody else has been able to do such a thing" he nuzzled her and started to walk to the exit. And towards the Clawclan territory. But he was interrupted "She was weak! No wonder I beat that nasty old witch!" she argued. "Even you could do it, but you were to scared! Why did I have to do it? She was never a harm to me, she never done anything bad while I was alive. All I know is that she had a clan of her own. Is that a good reason to kill her?!" She hissed and continued "All those bad things you said she's done has never ever been done while I've been alive. That's 8 moons! 8!"
There was a pause. "Mosspaw... you'll never understand. All that training was for a good cause. She has done something to you. she has" Dukepelt sighed and ran out.
Once he reached the river he didn't think about walking along the rocks. The black tom just swam across with no care of his fur.

Sharpstripe

-x Standing at the edge of Clawclan territory (Furthest from the lake).

drifter

« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2011, 10:47:22 pm »
Code: [Select]
[b]ShadowKit[/b]
[IMG]http://i467.photobucket.com/albums/rr33/Sk8er_grl_KIT/screenshot_04062011_160053246.png[/IMG]
[b]Sex:[/b] Tom [b]Breed:[/b] Egyptian Mau x  Unknown [b]Age:[/b] Kit  
[b]Health:[/b] 98% [b]Parents:[/b] Silvermist x Silverspirit
[b]In-game Username[/b] drifter

Kit

[b]Sparrowfeather[/b]
[IMG]http://i467.photobucket.com/albums/rr33/Sk8er_grl_KIT/screenshot_04032011_172450346.png[/IMG]
[b]Sex:[/b] She-cat [b]Breed:[/b] Colorpoint shorthair x Bengal[b]Age:[/b] 18 moons  
[b]Health:[/b] 99.3% [b]Kits:[/b] -x-
[b]Mate:[/b] -x- [b]In-game Username[/b] drifter

Warrior

[b]Speckledtail[/b]
[IMG]http://i467.photobucket.com/albums/rr33/Sk8er_grl_KIT/scan0015-1.png[/IMG]
[b]Sex:[/b] She-cat [b]Breed:[/b] Korat x Turkish Van x Calico[b] Age:[/b] 10 moons  
[b]Health:[/b] 100% [b]Kits:[/b] -x-
[b]Mate:[/b] -x- [b]In-game Username[/b] drifter

Loner/Rogue
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 10:50:50 pm by x-drifter-x »

Offline luckdragon

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • Youtube - luckdragon01
« Reply #43 on: May 22, 2011, 10:50:54 pm »
((Welcome back x-drifter-x! :D))

drifter

« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2011, 10:54:40 pm »
YAY! lol thankies

Oh...and WB right back at cha!!

Offline Emberflame

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 27
    • WatcherMagic
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 23, 2011, 12:15:18 am »
Knowone told me there was new thread O.O Welcome bacl Blood!

b]Name Here[/b]Moon
no pic!
Sex: Male Breed: American shorthair Age: 1 year
Health:Healthy Username Emberflame
« Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 12:19:04 am by Firespirit »

Offline luckdragon

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • Youtube - luckdragon01
« Reply #46 on: May 23, 2011, 03:57:09 pm »
((IKR! xD
Anyway welcome back fire!

FirestarLuva

« Reply #47 on: May 23, 2011, 09:11:11 pm »
( Hey guys, I'm afraid I've got some bad news. No, I'm not leaving ClawClan, it's just I don't think I'll be active 'till next Monday. This weekend I've been studying, really, meaning REALLY hard for school, spent almost 5 hours of studying on Saturday, and probably the hole Sunday. I didn't actually care for myself enough the hole weekend, beacuse of my preoccupation with studying, but I had to 'cause I was short in time. And since last night, I haven't actually been feeling myself. I can hardly stand, I have a terrible headache, sore throat-can barely talk, and worst of all, because I haven't slept enough, I started to blow blood from my nose and mouth. Now I mustn't tire myself both physically and mentally. I'm not even going to school for the next two or three days, 'cause I won't be able to carry books-hard things to school. Until then, I'll be more of  a stalker here, and try to catch up as much as my can. :)
And try to post Fire ;) )

Solvic

« Reply #48 on: May 23, 2011, 09:25:07 pm »
@ Fire : Thank you for informing me about the Fireh! <3 I honestly hope you get better soon, yeah I understand about school and 'all, same thing here. Strangly I've been getting less and less sleep too /shot'd

1wildheart

« Reply #49 on: May 24, 2011, 03:26:13 am »
/wip for skypaw.