Author Topic: Loading...  (Read 669 times)

Offline TheDawsonGaming

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« on: May 24, 2018, 12:16:39 am »
I have a problem with loading Feral Heart. Every time I click on the icon it seem to disappears and never goes to the log in screen. I can't even see the pictures when your game is loading. I tried to uninstall it and reinstall it but that seemed not to work. I also tried fixing the render system to Direct3D9 but that's didn't help. I got rid of all my exports texture packs. The only time i seem so work if I reinstall it and never open the folder or change/ get my stuff back in the folders. I really don't want to stop playing, I waited for register to be open and get a account but it feels like I wasted my time and I been trying for two days. I don't want to give up now. Please help me if anyone can!

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: Loading...
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2018, 12:20:45 am »
Try running FH as administrator

It's possible there's a file in there that's causing it to crash. Even if you reinstalled FH, something could still be lurking around that's giving issues. Try uninstalling and reinstalling again, but this time make sure that the FH folder is removed
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
Re: Loading...
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2018, 03:00:20 am »
What's your computer hardware like?  Or can you run task manager in the background & see what's hogging all the power or if it's getting hung up on something?
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"