Author Topic: Preset Export Problems  (Read 778 times)

Offline DraconisFantasy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • Mr. Sakurai I don't feel too good.
    • View Profile
Preset Export Problems
« on: May 28, 2018, 02:46:44 am »
Hello there all,

A friend of mine is having trouble with their preset. More specifically, they are having trouble exporting it. When they go to export their preset, there is simply no export button. They have selected and deselected custom. They have put their username into the main login, as well as into the preset name bar. They make sure to add the underscore and the number the end of their username in the preset maker.

So now we are both stumped and need to know what the problem is. Will they need to reinstall the game again, or is it a really simple fix we're both missing?
"I'm really feeling it!"

ShyHero

Re: Preset Export Problems
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2018, 02:52:47 am »
Hmm, Maybe your friend is missing a file. I think there's a file that lets you export presets. Are they missing the textures and maybe layouts of the button? I'm not sure, but I hope this can help somewhat.

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2018, 03:58:51 am »
If you can, Try putting it in your own and see if you have an export button, then export it with their name and give them the resulting .FHP
I've never been able to figure out why that happens.
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline Crowtesque

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Self proclaimed tech guru and horrid roleplayer.
    • Crowibal
    • crowibal
    • crowibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2018, 04:29:43 pm »
You can always try taking the preset file out of the main folder of FH, then uninstalling FeralHeart and reinstalling. That should work from the get go, I've had to do a few times concerning presets sadly.

Art by me