Author Topic: How about an art studio?  (Read 1219 times)

ShyHero

How about an art studio?
« on: July 19, 2018, 09:25:26 pm »
Hey people's!

I thought of an idea, but what is it? You will see! I thought of maybe FeralHeart should have a place where you can make art in-game!

So how does it work out?

Well, So in any map like the grounds, there would be a canvas on a stand and you would click on it and you can draw and it takes you to a close up of it and there will be tools like Pencil, Brush, And so much more! Maybe even over 100 tools to use! And colors!

I thought of this because I have seen it in other games and I think it would be a cool feature for people to have. And there would be a save option if you want to use it as a icon or Sig on the forums. but I just thought it would be cool for people who are bored!

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
Re: How about an art studio?
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2018, 09:42:31 pm »
Oof, I am getting a headache just imagining how much coding that would take! And, I doubt that the old fart system FeralHeart runs on would be able to support such a thing. It is a brilliant idea, so I will give you that. But, virtually impossible to do with the outdated system of Ogre.

If anything, FeralHeart could host art parties through join.me or Youtube livestream. Several artists can be watched through either program, taking requests or just drawing for the heck of it. Or a live art contest/Pictionary! It can take place in a art-themed map, hehe.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 09:45:03 pm by Wolvie »
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

ShyHero

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2018, 10:23:28 pm »
Oof, I am getting a headache just imagining how much coding that would take! And, I doubt that the old fart system FeralHeart runs on would be able to support such a thing. It is a brilliant idea, so I will give you that. But, virtually impossible to do with the outdated system of Ogre.

If anything, FeralHeart could host art parties through join.me or Youtube livestream. Several artists can be watched through either program, taking requests or just drawing for the heck of it. Or a live art contest/Pictionary! It can take place in a art-themed map, hehe.
Thanks for the reply! I do agree how much coding will be a lot xD. I was thinking it might be a stressful for the game to take in.

Great ideas about the parties! Still will be looking for more replies~

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2018, 10:44:19 pm »
Oh gosh. That's an awesome idea! But sadly as Wolvie said, it would take a TONE of coding and it would be hard for the outdated Ogre system to run if, if it even could. However, also, that idea wouldn't be able to be put into the game because we don't have the source code to be able to modify the game to do so.

That would be a fun idea to have a join me for artists and such, though~
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 10:47:29 pm by Ame88 »

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

ShyHero

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2018, 01:39:27 pm »
Oh gosh. That's an awesome idea! But sadly as Wolvie said, it would take a TONE of coding and it would be hard for the outdated Ogre system to run if, if it even could. However, also, that idea wouldn't be able to be put into the game because we don't have the source code to be able to modify the game to do so.

That would be a fun idea to have a join me for artists and such, though~
Thanks! But yes it would take a lot of coding to make the color screen pop up, and the other coding and the art tools might lag it up since there would probably be over 100. But the parties idea was good and maybe it can become a thing in the future, i hope. Will be still looking for replies and will be thinking of other good things for FeralHeart to have!