Author Topic: It's just too much.  (Read 1224 times)

ShyHero

It's just too much.
« on: July 27, 2018, 03:08:58 am »
Well, hi guys.
Most of you are probably not expecting this, but I am leaving FeralHeart.

Well most of you Will probably be wondering why. Well, it's just because of how much this game has affected myself. I have had many rough times on this game. I just feel sad about my mistakes on this game....

I have had many recent mistakes on this game. It just makes me sad even over just the little things, Because of bad anxiety can cause me to get sad/scared easily. I would redo my whole past of FeralHeart if I could but I'm leaving for the best to get out of my sadness. I wish I could still stay on this game but I decided to leave and probably find another game to play or maybe just enjoy the real world. I did do staff art v2 but it just didn't turn out well when I didn't know about images free to trace and I regret it 100%. And what I did was so wrong and it has made me sad and even feel a bit sick to my stomach the past days.

I have had a great good run on FeralHeart, I might be on every now and then but I won't be on a lot now. I sadly won't be doing the staff art, but I'm leaving for the best.

Goodbye FeralHeart ♡

« Last Edit: July 27, 2018, 06:18:27 pm by ShyHero »

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
Re: It's just too much.
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2018, 06:56:19 am »
tbh i don't really get the big deal about tracing. i do it all the time, for practice that is. it's helpful if you're trying to find out about proportions. hell, people in animation studios do it a lot in order to keep a project consistent.
the issue was that you claimed it as your own work. you should've at least linked back to the pictures, or better yet edited your search options to look for free to use images.

i'm sad to see you go, what you did wasn't really all that bad. i doubt anyone hates you over it.

Offline BirdyBlu

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • `Snuggle Puddle`
    • Ally Nice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2018, 07:30:16 am »
I have seen you around though never messaged. Surely the good on Feralheart outweighs the bad, we all make mistake's, don't let them define you. :) I don't wish to see such a good member go and you will be dearly missed, please take a moment to just think it over one last time.
Tracing art happen's, it is life. You just stated you did it and obviously you feel bad for it, that is all that matter's. If you want to start over, you always can! Just delete contacts and change your user. Atleast then you can stay on the game you have been so dedicated to, take a short break and see how you feel then friend. <3 Hope to see you back and in the game soon.
.: Birdy Blu is just for You! :.

Signature image by @Pocketmutt

Online Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 217
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2018, 07:45:23 am »
Awe, Shy =( I'm sorry you feel this way, Shy. I understand  c o m p l e t e l y  where you're coming from on feeling bad about the little things. I deal with that problem from time-to-time where I'll feel bad about the SMALLEST thing pff. It just takes time getting used to accepting what's been done. The past is gone, and you need to focus on bettering yourself in the now, and if you think leaving is going to do the trick, then you go for it. You need to make the best decision for yourself~

Tracing art is completely fine in my opinion, just as long as you don't claim it as your own. Tracing is one of the best ways to get used to drawing something you don't know how to draw- it just takes repetition and determination.

Its sad seeing such a fun member leave, but it's your choice. It was an honor being able to spend the Summer Party with you and know you for what little time I've spent on the forums with ya. We'll miss you, Shy! Hope you feel better soon. We'll all be waiting for you if you ever wanna come back. See ya 'round!

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort