Author Topic: how?  (Read 1057 times)

Offline login

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
how?
« on: August 04, 2018, 07:20:57 pm »
ok i know bans r not ment to be spoke of here but im just curious
Im wanting to make youtube fh music videos but some have swearing in and i know staff see the chats, is it ok still to do it (like if i am with a friend or alt acc in a map away from public) and not get kick or anything for it? srry i ask i am just a bit worried i dont want to be in trouble for making music videos x'DDDD any suggestions if any ppl here make vids like that how you do it do u replace the words or is it ok to use away from public?

Offline Tigg

• Immortal Legend
  • Your right hand on 3D-Meshes
    • t-i-g-g
    • channel/UCKuFJTwBJf94Tq07oVBNMrA
    • TiggDarkfury
    • View Profile
    • Isla Thanatos Gameserver
Re: how?
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2018, 07:30:52 pm »
Video maker videos can be seen and read from everyone, so doing that in public maps would definitely get you into trouble.
You would only be safe being in a map with no other players who could report your stuff. So you would better be off creating your maps for this purpose i guess :/

If you mean writing in the chat without video maker, the same as above would apply.

Offline login

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2018, 07:33:42 pm »
Video maker videos can be seen and read from everyone, so doing that in public maps would definitely get you into trouble.
You would only be safe being in a map with no other players who could report your stuff. So you would better be off creating your maps for this purpose i guess :/

If you mean writing in the chat without video maker, the same as above would apply.

yes i ment would i get in trouble doing it in the chat for lipsync in a map im alone in like a private/empty map or not srry if i did not state right xD

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2018, 08:39:39 pm »
No-- swearing of any kind in a public map, regardless of whether a staff member is present or if the map is not populated, is not permitted. (It's not wise to swear even if you don't think staff are in the map, because they could very well be hidden discreetly, or a user could submit a report of the content.) Even if the map you're using is not as populated, if it's a default map that comes with the game, it is best not to swear. If you are in a custom/user-made map, however, you're free to use any kind of language as you like. If you've set your heart on using a public map for your video, though, you could always type words that would visually work as a substitute without actually using those words. c:

I hope this was able to clear a few things up for you. ^^

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline login

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2018, 09:13:06 pm »
tnx ^^

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2018, 09:52:57 pm »
No problem! I'll lock this up for you, since your question has been answered. ^^

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.