Author Topic: ~::Omicron Pride.::~ Realistic Pride. |Open & Accepting, Actvity Check Ended.|  (Read 27265 times)

wac61694

Oppari Post -
Strengthened limbs carried the lithe body across the smooth plane. Each stride carried her farther and faster, nostrils flared to allow the needed air with her forced dash. Sea green hues focused ahead, claws extended with each drive forward of her paws to dig into the earth and give her the needed traction. Soon hind paws pushed downward, and front launched out with hooked claws aimed for the target. Motion erupted all around her formerly blurred area, now with her eyes locked on the horrified black eyes of the zebra beneath. Teeth latched onto the delicate neck, claws tightening into the shoulder as the beast kicked and flailed beneath her weight. Other bodies familiar to her landing onto the struggling animal, and soon its movement had ceased. Oppari's death grip finally relaxed and bloody muzzle was lapped at by her pink tongue as she looked down at the prize, a light grin on her features as the others congratulated each other on the kill. Oh yes, Oppari enjoyed the hunt, and now that it was over, her focus was lost. Now just as playful as a cub as she dropped her front half and lightly batted a paw towards her friend in a mock fight preparing to start. Of course it didn't last long, the leading huntress grabbed everyones attention again, and Oppari assisted the rest in taking the kill back to the den.

*LittleLemon*

Finally done lol, kinda hopped around a bit. xD

I'm happy to see the pride back up and running again.

Twiliac

xD, added. And aye, I hope it booms this time :3.

girlgothkitten

http://hinakitsune.deviantart.com/art/Ladi-209054484

Name: Ladi
Desired Rank: Huntress
Description: Having been picked on in her younger years, Ladi spends most of her time alone. Though she is always the first to volunteer to take care of others cubs if they need it. She's caring and loving, but has yet to find a mate, or even fall in love. Her scars came from a fight with another male cub when she was younger and she's is wary around them as a whole now.

Ladi sat watching the other lionesses talk and confer among themselves as to who was going on that afternoon's hunting expedition. If she was chosen to go, they would let her know and she'd follow the leader without a problem, having not ambitions of becoming more than a simple huntress. If not, she'd stay back and watch the cubs so that their mother's would have some time off and to themselves. She gave a small smile and settled in her curled position, happy to have the wamr sun on her back.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 08:02:46 am by Katrina »

TwilightRush

((I have since discovered that I can't put pics in for some reason. o_e You've seen what Scio looks like though, is that okay?))
. Scio .
Rank Desired: Knight, most likely.
Char. Desc.: Scio is a pale-coated male with an even paler mane. His pelt is white with darker grey markings dotted around his back and head, and his tail looks slightly stripy with the silvery markings that cover it. His mane is a white as stark as his fur and his eyes are a true sky-blue.
Username Ingame: Lux Lucis
Roleplay sample: Scio parted his muzzle in a long, toothy yawn as the sun began to creep down the sky over the prairie land. Dusk had always been his favourite time of day, followed quite closely by dawn. The eye of heaven's last rays hit his ghost-like fur in beams of warmth, and as he lay back once more with a small smile on his face, eyes closed, he sighed atop the flat plateau that the large rock provided.

By the time the sun had finally taken its warmth and light beyond the horizon with it, the large male was fast asleep, tail twitching as he dreamt of wonders that had always interersted him. Being a more subdued male despite his large size, Scio often found himself dabbling more in creative matters than fights and the like. He loved to tell stories and to solve riddles more than anything else.

Grunting in his sleep as he shifted subconsciously, he exhaled slowly as his dreams faded to black.

Twiliac

Yeah, when I catch you on, I'll take a screenie. :x.

*LittleLemon*

It's already growing quite fast, this thread has been up for like a day?!  ;D

Twiliac

Two, now xD.

Most of these peeps are from In-Game :3.

Twiliac

I won't be on, due to the fact the power supply on my computer went out, and my old one isn't working..I'll probably pop it open and see if I can get my old one to work.

But, if I can't get it to work. You likely won't see me until around this weekend, I hope. My uncle went to Arizona to visit my grandmother..so.

I'm at a college computer at the moment.

Shellz

Pic here.
. NAME HERE:Dulios
Rank Desired: Female leader
Char. Desc.: Brown with tan spots on her thighs, spotted face, hazel/green eyes
Username Ingame: Shellz
Role play sample: Must be a paragraph. 5-6 sentences long.

The lion looked at the male, her gaze transfixed, her pupils slowly growing smaller and smaller. "Hello" She said, her eyes gazing at and around him, picking up everything, from the way his teeth glinted, to the way his mouth curved into a sardonic smile of recognition. "What?" He asked, not the most paitent of beings. "Do you have what I asked for?" He said, not trusting her in the slightest. It was her turn to smile,  bitter, fractured thing with a unholy demonic rim around it. "Yes, but they are all asleep like dogs." She said, her disdain showing easily.