Author Topic: Ame's Bio + Journal  (Read 899 times)

Offline Ame88

• () ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • () Yeah I believe in big foot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Ame's Bio + Journal
« on: September 13, 2018, 05:20:22 am »

About

Ello! My username is Ame88, though you can just call me Ame. I joined FeralHeart back in February 27th, 2015. I found this beautiful game through a friend of mine on a game known as Animal Jam. Once I finally caught the registration open and I made my account, I was head over heels for this place. After a long while of just playing the main game, I made my way to the forums and became very active on both. FeralHeart has given me so many great friends and memories through the years of playing, and I thank this place, it's staff and all of the community for an amazing adventure throughout the years. I can't wait to see what it has in store for me next.

I'm fairly quite and often found alone, but I'm always open for some company and a conversation. I love spending my time here in-game, on the forums, and various other activities such as making maps, presets, and customizing anything and everything that I can get my hands on. Outside of FeralHeart, I spend my time drawing, playing video games, and struggling to keep my room clean. It's a never ending battle. I love to play my flute and Irish whistle in my free time, but otherwise I spend my days here with you all. If you ever see me in-game, don't be afraid to poke me and say hello! If I don't answer you right away, you can howl (or roar) in my face. Chances are if I'm not away from my desk, I'll come back to life real quick.

Seen on these characters:

Barq's root beer
Penguins
Wolves
Raccoons
Bears
Ducks
Snails
Warm glowing lights
Snowflakes
Ice
Hot cocoa
Video games
Music
Art
Driving
Mac n' cheese
Hoodies
Jeans
Gross things
Camo
Large bracelets
Anime
Indian beaded jewelry
Tooth necklaces
Worms
Creepy/morbid things
Old cars
Over the shoulder bags
High top sneakers
Bandanas
Boots
Supernatural stuff
Military stuff
Old trinkets
I like a lot of things, okay

Contact
Discord: Ame#4732
Deviantart: Ame88thewolf
The FeralHeart forums
« Last Edit: April 02, 2019, 02:10:40 am by Ame88 »

Profile picture by wolfdog01 - Thank you!
Bio | Ask Me | Art

Offline Ame88

• () ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: Ame's Bio + Journal
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2018, 05:21:06 am »
Past 5 entries

Entry no. 1 - 9/24/2018
~;*;~
---

Welp x'D Seems my internet has puttered out on me, as well as all electronic device in my house... So that explains my disappearance. I had literally no access to the internet for a bit or power source to charge my devises, so I poofed. I feel terrible about it because I had taken a request from someone to make them a preset, as well as I was going to draw Flurr's character. Aaaahhhhhhhh I feel so bad >.<;;; Happy to say however I'm comin' back pff. Though I guess I'm glad it happened when it did because I had to make a trip to the chiropractor today, my back has been KILLIN' me! My activity will continue as usual though, and it seems I've returned at a rather...uhm, important time? Seems things are changing, both good and bad I'll say. Yikes. Had the chance to read about Raz's little experiment and the patch, so, I'll get around to commenting on those topics here soon.

Off to replying, yay! lol

Entry no. 2 - 9/25/2018
~;*;~
---

Well, I'm definitely not leaving. I'll still get on here every day and do my usual things. I'm heart broken seeing all this happen right before my eyes... FeralHeart is a second home to me. I love this place will all my heart.

If you ever want to reach me or at least have it written down somewhere, my discord is: Ame#4732
I'm not one to give it out like this, but hey, if any of you ever want to chat I'm always open!

Also, please, do join this discord server: https://discord.gg/RVPnDu4 I have it in my signature as well.
It is for all of the FH community to join and stay together so we can all still chat and have fun.

Thank you all, and I'll see you around!

- Ame

Entry no. 3 - 10/5/2018
~;*;~
---

Hey all. I bet some of you have noticed my activity faltering a bit, no? Well for starters everything is alright, no worries. My activity has depleted due to me having some back issues and needing some time to fix it. I'm still gonna be around, no worries! Mainly just popping in when I'm able. But I'm gonna need some time to be able to fix the problem, so it'll be this way for a little.

Thank you to whoever reads these pff. See you around~

- Ame

Entry no. 4 - 10/25/2018
~;*;~
---

Hello again! My back has been getting much better from my hiatus from the forums and in-game. I can actually sit at my desk lmao

Any-who, I should be able to get on float around here and there more often. Eager to talk to everyone again!

Alright, I'll see you all later. Thank you all who reads these pff

Entry no. 5 - 1/26/2019
~;*;~
---

Hello all once again. It's been awhile, hasn't' it? As you all know life can be a pain, and it has gotten me a bit distracted. Over this time though I have been plotting my comeback to Feral Heart.
So with that said, I'll be see you all around soon!

Also, Happy New Year to all- let's hope 19 shines through!

Until then~

- Ame

Entry no. 6 - 4/28/2019
~;*;~
---

Hello! As you've noticed my activity took a little dip. The reason for that is due to the Easter holiday, various family events and too many miscellaneous things to note. During this time however I have been lingering around the forum and keeping an eye on things, so I'm still around. Y'all are gonna have to physically remove me to get me away from this place <3

Any-who, happy Easter to everyone and I'll see you all soon.

- Ame
« Last Edit: April 28, 2019, 08:58:51 am by Ame88 »

Bio | Ask Me | Art

Offline Sigyrn

• Dedicated Member
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Rawr
    • Sigyrn
    • Sigyn
    • Sigyrn
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2018, 02:30:30 am »
Hello there, Ame! It's really nice when users create bios, I'm always interested in getting to know each person more. We actually share quite a few likes in common! Especially our like of morbid and creepy things. My favourite genre of everything is horror heh, as well as supernatural stuffz. I also like your favourite song, it's a really good one.

Thanks for sharing this with us, Ame! (8 It's really good to get to know you better! I hope to see you around sometime in game!

Known as Sigyn

Av by BlizzardBrick | Sig by TheWolfFight
Don't be afraid to contact me if necessary.

Offline Flurr

• Floof-O-Meter: 54
    • https://milothegolden.deviantart
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2018, 02:42:21 am »
Wow, you are an awesome, cool person <3. I'm very happy to know more about you! I really want to make a bio about myself now ^^! I also love the images you put in your bio, it makes it so creative :D! +floof! ❤

Online Valar.Morghulis

• That Game Of Thrones Fan c:
  • Floof-O-Meter: 93
  • The many-faced birb God.
    • aTargaryen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2018, 08:30:16 pm »
I love the theme in your bio! It looks icy and snowy with blue letters and these icons look beautiful with everything. It seems like you really took your time writing and organizing your thread!  It’s very pretty and the biography is lovely too <3 +floof
>>My presets download - to see me in game<<

Avi by Blue-Onyx | Sig by Katanary

Offline WolfWorms

• Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • : ◬
    • Wolf-Worms
    • Rotfish
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2018, 04:18:49 pm »
I love this! Your love of ice and everything related definitely shines through. Because of your custom title, I always imagine a light trail of snow following you wherever you go =P
We have a lot in common, I love gross things like worms and snails, creepy things, the supernatural, camo and especially old trinkets. Your favorite song is also one of my favorites as well. Looking forward to hearing more from you!<3
Please find me elsewhere. J.#9577

Offline Ame88

• Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2018, 02:42:24 am »
Hello there, Ame! It's really nice when users create bios, I'm always interested in getting to know each person more. We actually share quite a few likes in common! Especially our like of morbid and creepy things. My favourite genre of everything is horror heh, as well as supernatural stuffz. I also like your favourite song, it's a really good one.

Thanks for sharing this with us, Ame! (8 It's really good to get to know you better! I hope to see you around sometime in game!

Aye, that's awesome! Glad to know I'm not alone with my liking, heh, and happy to hear! I don't meet a lot of people who like the songs I do, so that's really neat.

Quite welcome! I can seem to be a bit illusive in-game, but I'm definitely there B) Just gotta look for me X'3 See you around!

Wow, you are an awesome, cool person <3. I'm very happy to know more about you! I really want to make a bio about myself now ^^! I also love the images you put in your bio, it makes it so creative :D! +floof! ❤

First off- AAHHH FLURR I'm so sorry ; 3; My journal entry will explain where I've been- I've felt so bad about not being able to draw your character! I will definitely get around to it, I promise!

But, jeez...thank you so much, that means a lot to me! You're so nice all the time =) Definitely excited to see your bio! I'm sure it looks awesome <3

I love the theme in your bio! It looks icy and snowy with blue letters and these icons look beautiful with everything. It seems like you really took your time writing and organizing your thread!  It’s very pretty and the biography is lovely too <3 +floof

hhhhhhhhhh- Thank you! ;u; Yeah I feel like I went a little overboard but hey- what can I say? I love to customize and decorate things! X3

I love this! Your love of ice and everything related definitely shines through. Because of your custom title, I always imagine a light trail of snow following you wherever you go =P
We have a lot in common, I love gross things like worms and snails, creepy things, the supernatural, camo and especially old trinkets. Your favorite song is also one of my favorites as well. Looking forward to hearing more from you!<3

D'aawww, thank you!! TuT Y'know, you saying that; "Because of your custom title, I always imagine a light trail of snow following you wherever you go =P" just gave me a neat idea for a picture- thank you! XD

That's really cool that we share so many likes and interests, as well as I'm shocked you love my favorite song as well! As I mentioned before, it's hard to find people who like the songs I do, so it's really neat X3

Thank you all again, those comments really made my night! ;u;

Updated my journal, explains my absence pff.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 06:48:47 am by Ame88 »

Bio | Ask Me | Art

Offline Ame88

• Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2018, 04:28:27 am »
Added a journal entry.

Bio | Ask Me | Art

Online Valar.Morghulis

• That Game Of Thrones Fan c:
  • Floof-O-Meter: 93
  • The many-faced birb God.
    • aTargaryen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2018, 06:03:54 am »
These past few days have been incrrdibly sad and a rolleercoaster of emotions. We still have eachother ❤️ let’s see what happens.
>>My presets download - to see me in game<<

Avi by Blue-Onyx | Sig by Katanary

Offline Ame88

• Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2018, 11:33:52 pm »
Bump
Journal Entry 3 added

Bio | Ask Me | Art