Author Topic: Presets on the Server?  (Read 74241 times)

Kirsui

Re: Presets on the Server?
« Reply #140 on: January 26, 2011, 10:40:57 am »
^ You could still play the game without paying for a preset. It's just something additional, assuming you would want it to be on the server instead of handing it out to people you want to be able to see your preset. :)

Offline Sarabi97

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Well, hi der :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: January 26, 2011, 09:10:57 pm »
I only wanna wait a few more days... :( I can't be patient for much longer. Iz killin me.
Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

Flaze

« Reply #142 on: January 27, 2011, 02:43:46 am »
Well if it's going to eat the bandwith... I think just being able to play is much more important. ^^

Offline Lilydehanna

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I'm a Baby Artic Fox
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: January 27, 2011, 05:02:10 pm »
i dont know if i can stay without playing

Offline Tawny

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Wark!
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: January 27, 2011, 05:59:55 pm »
Stop talking about the server being down here, this is about the issue of paying for presets. The admins wont really take any more notice here than anywhere else, they do read around, and they're doing the best they can do right now. :/

Back onto topic, I'd be happy to pay the small price listed for the sake of presets, though I don't see how the 'send the preset to friends via link for it to show' set up would work, but I'm sure you guys have all of that covered.
I'd much rather go with this than have the server derping again, but, then again, I'd probably pay either way because making small presets has become a pass time of mine. :3

EDIT: And the idea of a profile system seems very snazzy indeed.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2011, 06:03:07 pm by Tawny »

Offline Ciath

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #145 on: January 27, 2011, 06:59:20 pm »
Well, i think i'd pay for small price - i don't usuall pay for internet games and parent's won't let me.
Kodex in-game.

I share my account with my little sister. She does not use the forums.

bellona

« Reply #146 on: January 27, 2011, 08:31:37 pm »
I really don't see why people are complaining about paying. If they HAD to pay for the actual game, then you can complain. But you don't, it's free. You also have a choice for paying for presets; you can share the download with friends or choose to pay for it to be on the server. I know i'm just stating the obvious, but i felt it needed to be said. :P

Offline Glacerix

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -5
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: January 27, 2011, 10:55:32 pm »
Do you know when the server will be open? I really want to play this game.

Twiliac

« Reply #148 on: January 28, 2011, 02:12:16 am »
Stop asking about the servers on this thread. This is for preset talk only, not the servers.

Some times you have to get your point across...any how. The idea seems interesting xd.

Offline Sarine

• ~The Mysterious Cupcake or TMC~
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
    • View Profile
    • Meep Home
« Reply #149 on: January 28, 2011, 11:58:18 am »
Lol actually agreed, Twilia. xP Just be patient, people. Asking over and over won't change anything. >P

Just like many people said already .. paying for presets is an option, the game is still free. x) So yes, why not allow those who can and want to pay, do so? (: