Author Topic: So is reg alive again?  (Read 660 times)

Offline login

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
So is reg alive again?
« on: November 05, 2018, 09:12:28 am »
So someone told me registration is fully open again I'm just posting this to ask is it true or not? Since if true I can tell a few friends

On the side note I'm posting this via mobile bc on my pc I can't read anything bc a stupid disable your ad blocker thing comes up Everywhere on the fh website like every five seconds and like hell as if I'm gonna disable my blocker

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
Re: So is reg alive again?
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2018, 09:28:15 am »
It will be open for a few hours.

It opens every 6 hours anyway.

Also. If you do not want to disable ad block and support the game, that is your choice.
No need to be rude about it.
The reason it tells you to disable ad block is so that we can have the login page without pop up ads, and to keep the game running.
RETIRED.

Offline Valar.Morghulis

• “Sometimes before we can usher in the new, the old must be put to rest.“
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 115
  • The many-faced God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2018, 09:29:22 am »
Yes, It's still open. It will be open 'till the 24 hours have passed since yesterday's Update. ^^

https://linktr.ee/Obsxura
Profile by Cittrus-fruit | Signature by Mistrel-Fox

Calvary

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2018, 11:44:17 pm »
As Ressy and Valar explained, registration was open the other day alongside the patch release out of celebration for the patch being released. However, you can still catch registration open every 6 hours!

We also have the adblocker disabled because we need ads to fund the server and website. Otherwise, the came cannot run. ^^ If you are upset by this, you can always disable your ads for this site alone, so that way it won't bug you every time you sign into Feral Heart. Hope that helps!